forum  extreme obesity

what ideas turn you on?1 month

PinkyDear:
Some are fantasies, some are realities.

Needing help standing.
Being brought food at a buffet.
Being hand fed.
Feeling a loving hand slip under my shirt and onto my belly while in public.
Being told I need to gain more weight.
Being told what to eat.
Seeing a stranger look at me with admiring eyes.
Waking up with my night gown exposing my belly.
Being told to order clothes that are bigger than I currently need.
The surprise on someone's face when they pass my table and see that all the food is for me.
Outgrowing clothes.
Belly rubs either with or without oil.
Having a breast lifted as if being checked out for weight.
A second dessert at a restaurant.
Someone quietly putting food on my plate when out with a group ir with family because they know I am trying to be polite but they know I am hungry.
Eating an entire container of something or an entire cake etc.
My belly, especially when overstuffed.
Feeling my belly sway as I walk.
Imagining myself bigger, even filling the entire bed.
Gluttony dreams.
Being weighed and seeing a higher number.
Having someone's hand at the very top of my belly and under my breasts so they can feel the changes as I get fuller and fuller.
One finger lightly tracing patterns under my hanging belly.
Seeing a large person and knowing I am bigger.
Imagining eating food as I walk through the grocery store and only giving the clerk empty containers to ring up. I promise I only do some of that now.
Knowing I am so big that there is no turning back.

I have a lot of turn-ons

This right here is what awesome is made of.

Turn-ons that have come true?
My wife getting attention for how fat she is.

We were window shopping, when another woman looked right at her and said out loud, "Uggh...she's so FAT!"

There was the time she couldn't buckle her own airplane seatbelt, and a supermodel-like young attendant had to lift her tummy up by the love handles to tuck the seatbelt in between her rolls. She patted my wife's belly with a big smile afterwards. Best air service ever, she said later!

Or the wedding party, where a bunch of drunk friends who hadn't seen her in years surrounded her and literally started grabbing her fat rolls all over and jiggling her.
"Wow, you got HUGE!"
"You're like a giant marshmallow!"
Talking to me: "Hey, are you sure you can handle ALL this woman?"
My wife thought it was pretty funny.

She even said she wants to wear the tiniest bikini she can fit into the next time we go swimming, just so people will stare at her.

Oh, there was that time I went with her to the doctor.

Her cardio was perfect- but she was clearly the most obese patient he had ever seen. He had to struggle to find a reason to convince her to lose weight.

"Uhh...your belly must be so uncomfortably heavy! Wouldn't you want to feel lighter."

HER: "Meh...not really."

We both agreed it's not really his fault. People in Japan aren't really used to dealing with people wider around than they are tall, after all.
But it did excite her in a special sort of way.
Afterwards, she told me, "I have to take longer lunch breaks now, I'm not getting nearly enough to eat."
<< 19 page 19 of 19   loading