Gaining

Secretly fattened

My girlfriend for over 5 years is just a lil pudgy. 180 maybe. Kind of eats healthy but likes to splurge. Started
Drinking breakfast shakes that come out of a bag t hat already don't taste too healthy but are supposed to be good for you. I a m seriously thinking about buying weight gain shake formula same flavor and color and mixing it in too see if she packs it on. She has no intentions of gaining but I would love to see it happen. Yes definitely messed up but I really want her fattened up. Thoughts?
8 years

Secretly fattened

Don't. She's your girlfriend dude, the love of your life... don't go changing her body without her permission. Have you had any actual discussions with her about you'd like it if she gained weight at all?
8 years

Secretly fattened

why use deception and other extremes? Women are easy to get fat naturally.
8 years

Secretly fattened

One of those funny double standards. It's atrocious to do this to someone, but I'd love it if someone did it to me.
8 years

Secretly fattened

Falstaff:
why use deception and other extremes? Women are easy to get fat naturally.

My girlfriend is of the extremely thin type. she can eat so much but not gain a pound. I love her so much, but i would love her to be a little chubby. Maber after pregnancy...
2 years

Secretly fattened

Don't.

If you don't like her body now, you never will be satisfied. If you make her miserable, it is really on you. Talk to her. It's part of the deal called relationship. You need to share your feelings. If she is the love of your life, you don't want to change her, you love her as she is.
2 years

Secretly fattened

Yeah, I wasnt going to secretly fatten her up or anything. But I drop hints that i like her stuffed belly after eating and she also stickt it out for me. so i guess everything is fine smiley
She doesn't know though to wat extent my feeding fetish goes.
2 years