General

For a community all about acceptance it sure is transphobic

I'm sorry to hear that.

Is this regarding the forum in general or is it something said on the dating and personal messaging side?

(I've just checked your picture, you have nice messages!)
8 years

luxstella250:
Speaking with lots of new people that are quite transphobic. They like to talk about being fat positive and acceptance, but sure seems to be anything else but that.

Unfortunately this can be the case. I'm so sorry that people have caused you to have a negative experience.
8 years

If anyone sees or experiences any transphobia on here, report it right away, we don't tolerate that excrement here.

If you don't know how to report someone, click the red flag on the offender's profile and make a short note.
8 years

Some people are dill-holes and that's how it is. Welcome to Fantasy Feeder though Luxstella. I hope you decide to stay.
8 years

It will end up with an xx chromosome or xy chromosome classification in some places.
8 years

^^Softly 1 and ^chubbyhoney have provided excellent responses.

I'm relatively ignorant when it comes to transgenderism because I've never *really* been educated about it, either formally or informally. That could cause me to accidentally offend a person. (I'm open and curious to learn more, however.)
8 years