Gaining

Regaining lost weight.. any different the second time around?

Sorry that you have been ill :-(

Fwiw, my wife had hit a peak of ~240 lbs at around 25 y.o., lost a chunk (peak loss was 30-40 pounds), then came back to that peak, or a bit beyond, 18 years later. So a lot of years, plus one pregnancy, as well as the loss/ gain.

This time she has more in her belly and arms, less in the lower thigh, and less around her face, and I think not as plump hands/feet.
8 years

Sorry to hear you have been ill.

With my wife........she has lost and gained many times.

Usually it is 10-20 Lbs. lost and re gained but a couple times it has been 30-40 Lbs.

Each time initially when she gains it back ...if it is faster she will tend to really bulge up in her belly which is very sexy but as times have gone on with re gaining it seems she really needs to stuff and pig out to get the really big lower and upper belly bulge. She has softened and become wider in her hips, belly and Love handles....and has certainly accumulated more Fat to muscle ratio....which is sexy to me also.

She started as pear/hourglass shape with really big breasts for her 5' 3" height and when she gains a lot turns more perish with big heavier thighs wide hips and butt, bigger lower belly and bigger upper arms. Over the years losing a bit and gaining and now her belly has softened and widened I think if she was to put on a lot of weight she will be turning more perish/apple type figure.....with her waist and belly really being quite prominent....her waist and hips are quite wide and round now. She kind of has that soft/ heavier pregnant look. She tends to wear long form fitted dresses with cardigans when it is cold to camouflage her wide and roundish/fatter belly which look's very sexy but doesn't really camouflage. When she wears her designer jeans which she tries her best not to go up over her 29's and really stretch them out she still look's as if they were painted on her and she wears maternity looking tops now to mask her huge muffin top....but her beautiful sun kissed tan huge upper arms with just a hint of cellulite are on full display.

So, yes I think weight gained and re gained definitely changes shapes a bit over time but I love all the little changes and always hope for more gaining all the time....because it always seems to keep looking better to me.
8 years

Softly 1:
Lol...is there any forum topic that you/your wife/you and your wife hasnt got experience of? smiley

Yea....I know I always relate it back to my wife and myself because that way it fills the void of this fetish that I don't get to talk about at home much.
8 years

Gotcha...your right though I do always relate it back that way....oh well!

Love your recent posts!
8 years

gfaf:
I'm also noticing that I'm widening more than I did before, and it seems to be more evenly distributed instead of just being mostly gut and face lol it's been awesome!

This was real similar with my wife as well and I have mentioned it here before. I was always watching after I saw her eating way bigger meals & portions and pigging out on snacks and ice cream. I was waiting for her belly to protrude out in front of her and get huge like it did last time she gained and ate like this.....instead I noticed she really widened in her love handles and belly instead and it wasn't till she filled out wider where she actually then started to get a pronounce rounder belly again sticking out.
8 years

My wife gains weight from all her snacks and deserts...usually she can maintain with a slight gain but sometimes her appetite gets a lot bigger and starts eating way bigger portions and her snacks and deserts don't stop and it results in a bigger gain. She usually continues for lack of wanting to try and eat less until it gets to a point where she finally decides enough is enough and she slowly diets down by eating less and eventually her once big appetite dwindles and she starts to lose weight.

I wish th increased appetite and gaining would just continue and watch her inflate and grow many sizes in clothing rather than not letting herself go past a certain size.

Women I guess
8 years