Fat experiences

Man boobs

Well, when men grow large breasts, they have to decide whether they want to start wearing a bra, or go braless. It depends on how sensitive your nipples are, and how much jiggle you have, and how uncomfortable it is.
8 years

Man boobs

I developed pointy moobs when grown up. I was embarassed of them and I got used to wearing suit coats. It was covering moobs pretty well and I even liked it.

Then I decided to make surgery and cut out those things. Now I'm just wearing button down shirts without coats and happy smiley
8 years

Man boobs

My moobs have grown as I've been gaining, and I'm not comfortable with them (even though my partner likes them), as they are visible through most shirts.

I have been using compression undershirts, and they sort of help. Recently I've been using a compression wrap to squish them down and compress them a little more, and it works well. Have to take it off when I get home from work, though, and let them breath, lol!

I am hoping as my belly continues to get bigger, it will make the moobs look less prominent...
8 years

Man boobs

When I gained a lot of weight a while back....My body kind of turned into the muscular type with a big huge Gut "muscle Chub" I guess. I always had pretty tight/muscular large Pecs or chest and I didn't even realize Until my wife palmed my chest one night and softly shook and squeezed them. I was a bit embarrassed but also aroused by her admiration toward them.

After that I noticed how much softer/bigger they were......I didn't like them to much but my wife seemed to like them.

My wife always told me she liked me lean and muscular but the crazy thing was is when I was at my fattest she couldn't stop caressing and touching my huge Fat Gut and squeezing my moobs while making love. She never turned down any love making opportunities in fact our love making increased by a huge percentage...way more into it then when I was thinner/leaner and muscular. Granted this big Fat boy was always hornier myself during this time too.
8 years

Man boobs

I am curvy for a man, and it took me until I was in my 30's to begin to love my man boobs and wide butt. My wife touches my softness in a way that makes me feel more manly, not less for my shape.
8 years

Man boobs

I've got pretty big moobs. And for a while I didn't like 'em too much. But (incoming horrible pun) they grew on me (crickets)

Anyway. I like 'em now, and I'd just suggest you know, giving your moobs a feel. Enjoy them like you'd enjoy the rest of your chub.
8 years

Man boobs

I've got pretty good size moobs, but i've had them most my life so I can't really imagine not having them.
8 years

Man boobs

Since I last posted in this thread, I've continued to gain... and my moobs have continued to grow.

While my feeder likes them, and when we're alone together they are a source of erotic enjoyment, they remain something of an embarrassment during my regular day-to-day life...

I mean, they are freaking massive now, hanging and jiggling. My wife/feeder like to tease me about how much bigger they are than her's. The one down side of being a gaining feedee is that I am starting to out-grow the largest compression clothing that I could find. I have maxed out the 3X items, and am looking for more 4X and 5X stuff.

They are great when being played with in private, but such a pain when trying to hide them under a dress shirt!
8 years

Man boobs

Breasts are part of being a fat man. Enjoy them, don't hide them.
8 years

Man boobs

Mine are noticable, but do not require any support...yet.
As I gain near 300 that may change. Will male breasts sag with no support? I'am going to guess just like females this sagging would be perminent along with any stretch marks.
8 years
12   loading