Gaining

Sex question

Your fantasies fall under vore fetish. As somewhat a furry I can tell that its a popular thing to draw among other fetishes.

Fulfilling such fantasy IRL almost impossible. Only two germans did it, when one eaten another. But needless to say that was shocking to the public and one who eaten another is jailed forever. So... if you want - you can look for vore pictures and if not - just disregard all that smiley
8 years

Sex question

Yep, muff diving and looking up to see a huge belly blocking your view of anything else is just amazing. Not forgetting the fat thighs squeezing your cheeks.

Bliss!!!
8 years

Sex question

squishme:
hi, this is something i've thought about for ages and have fantasised about.

all you fat men and fat women out there (who like women), do you like giving head to women? i've always had this fantasy that i'd be eaten out by someone very overweight, and they'd love it like i was the tastiest thing they've ever eaten.

I think you might enjoy several of my stories, some of which deal with this particular fantasy. Check out "Hot Fudge Cake." You might really enjoy it since you are bi- and the story can be read with either a male or female feeding between the feeder's thighs.
8 years