forum  extreme obesity

do any women want to be immobile?3 years

I wanna know size, weight, and why?

being immobile isn't something many would aspire to actually become, since I'm sure it would suck once you're there

Y E S! I dunno maybe 900+ ? I've always wanted to be a helpless piggy(;

do any women want to be immobile?2 years

I will always want some mobility. But I dream of being even larger than I am now, of having more of that lovely feeling of moving slowly and taking up space.

Quite honestly, yes. . . 500-600 sounds really nice =)

Im new to all the feeding and gaing weight. But sins I meet a feeder I just want lay in bed and eat and sleep. I gaine 40 lbs in 3 month. I hope I can gaine 200 lbs this year. My goal is to get immobile and even more fatter and fatter.

I'm only 110 but am just now starting to gain... I know it seems like I shouldnt be in this conversation but the idea really has always turned me on. smiley Would love to be fed until im immobile. xoxoxo heres to getting fatter.

beautifulssbbw:
I am currently 460. I would absolutely LOVE to be immobile! I love how all my fat feels on me and the way I jiggle. I want to keep getting bigger and bigger!

Same here, I feel the same way. I am only 293 pounds but I am starting to look quite big considering Im only 50 tall. I would like to get up to 400 pounds in the next 2 years.

If you reach a plateau, go one a weight loss diet. Lose about 10#s. Then start eating what you like to eat. You should wind up at a high-end weight eating the same amount of food asyou were eating before starting the diet.

I would love to be near immobile if I was extremely pear shaped. I'm more of an hour glass and struggling with being barely over 200, so its a total fantasy. In fantasyland I would be 800 lbs, with enormous ever jiggling ass that barely fit through doors, have a couple of fa's to help me do whatever, and a reality show to film me walking, squeezing into things, gorging out, trying to workout, etc.

I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.

immobile or near immobile women are very sexy. i always have been attracted to women that big

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.

If it was me I wouldn't get bored & I'd definitely not want to leave, that would be a massive dick move and the wrong thing, I go in for the long haul

Honestly I would love being immobile but that's like 200-300 pounds away.

PillowPrincessPlump91:

BBWs burn very bright, but not very long. Going immobile spells an early doom. That said, would you rather die skinny and unhappy?

I've never fancied immobility, limited mobility yes... I'd love to waddle and find it hard to walk very far

It's not the destination, but the journey.

PillowPrincessPlump91:
If you were over 700 pounds and were still letting me stuff you silly, hell I'd never get bored with you.

PinkyDear:
I will always want some mobility. But I dream of being even larger than I am now, of having more of that lovely feeling of moving slowly and taking up space.

I enjoy padding so much that I struggle to walk, and can hardly move.

do any women want to be immobile?7 months

I do id love to be atleast 500 I just know id love it

smileyme

I'd love to be in an environment where I could feed someone to immobility. I completely understand the question about trust, which works both ways, but having given much thought, I would be there for the journey.

I would love my wife to become limited mobility, but she does not want that herself. Already she suffers from arthritis, and has diabetes, so the gaining fantasy really cannot happen without serious health issues.
I think if you are in a relationship, and you truely love the other person, you will be there for as long as you both live, regardless of size.
So, even though I would love my wife to be 350lbs-450lbs the reality is she can't and will never be that, but I love her anyway so it doesn't matter :-)

do any women want to be immobile?6 months

I want someone to feed me and gorge me until I hit my first milestone of 500lbs....After that it's up to my feeder, they are in control to make me as big as they want.....if I do not reach their goals for me I want them to raise the limit higher until i finally make a goal. When I am told what my limit is then I want to have my feeder get help feeding me...two maybe three more people to force me fatter and fatter until I please my feeder or feeders at this point

do any women want to be immobile?6 months

I want someone to feed me and gorge me until I hit my first milestone of 500lbs....After that it's up to my feeder, they are in control to make me as big as they want.....if I do not reach their goals for me I want them to raise the limit higher until i finally make a goal. When I am told what my limit is then I want to have my feeder get help feeding me...two maybe three more people to force me fatter and fatter until I please my feeder or feeders at this point

do any women want to be immobile?5 months

fatbelly19:
being immobile isn't something many would aspire to actually become, since I'm sure it would suck once you're there
It's one thing to aspire, quite another to want.

PillowPrincessPlump91:
That's why all feeders should be rich. That way if they chicken out and run like little boys, at least you get their money so you can keep getting fatter forever XD

The very thought of being an immobile. But I am gaining now and afaird I might weight alot since me wanting to be so fat. I am a masterpiece in the making, I am art!!

My first thing is fining a LTR Relationship or getting married.

With the experience I have so far the available are flakes after a few months or talking about it and then others time me after I have arrived in there state and being stuck in a new -place.

MOST guys/girls who are interested in finding the perfect partner but not realize how to take care in the long process and be able to support say if I had a feedee/foodee relationship and I was supporting my gaining partner, I would get 24 hours with a PCA and whoever is doing this, realiee this very important if u feel likee you can handle, do the research for your home..

Like get wider doors and make the toilet crack proof.
Do things that will make people think twice to go the impossible weights.

Hmmm...Rant \\
I have always dreams about being imobile. My current wight goal is 800 if I made it there!

do any women want to be immobile?4 months

wanttobeimmobilepigGA:

As unreal as it is....It's sooo hot too!

do any women want to be immobile?4 months

the juicy:
I would love to be near immobile if I was extremely pear shaped. I'm more of an hour glass and struggling with being barely over 200, so its a total fantasy. In fantasyland I would be 800 lbs, with enormous ever jiggling ass that barely fit through doors, have a couple of fa's to help me do whatever, and a reality show to film me walking, squeezing into things, gorging out, trying to workout, etc.

So hot. Explains why we're here.

do any women want to be immobile?3 months

Hollygolightly:
I do id love to be atleast 500 I just know id love it

There's nothing more attractive than a beautiful girl wanting this
1 page 1 of 4   loading