Fat experiences

Out growing clothes

Recently started experiencing out growing clothes , wondering if anyone else wanted to share there story
8 years

Out growing clothes

I find it crazy that I'm about to fall into the XXL category for cloths , can feel all my XL clothes getting smaller by the day
8 years

Out growing clothes

I outgrew a size 22-24. Pretty soon I will be outgrowing a size 26-28
8 years

Out growing clothes

I have eaten my way out of size 36, buying size 38 now. My waist is 46, so I looking at size 40 soon. XL shirts still fit okay, but L, are getting tight. Medium briefs barely fit, large still do but getting tighter. Nice thread!
8 years

Out growing clothes

I loved outgrowing clothes early on, but its a bit frustrating now that new dress pants or jeans are like $50 each. It was more enjoyable when Walmart had my sizes. Its still nice just more expensive than I'd like to spend on clothes.
8 years

Out growing clothes

I found some old clothes today that i used to wear when I was in school, most of them were woefully too small to even get over my thighs, then I found a few pairs of jeans from College. Mostly size 48-50 waist jeans so I decided to try them on. I added pics or the tightest and loosest to my profile if you want to see.
I'm still impressed that size 50 just barely fit under my belly, the one pair that fit over any of my belly was a super relaxed fit.

I also found a pack of XL undershirts in the box, so i busted one out for the photos. it barely reaches my navel. I'm also pretty sure the last time i wore an XL was maybe 6th grade... no idea why I had a pack of shirts this small.
8 years

Out growing clothes

Really starting to hit a stride as well, my 32/33 in waist pants are desperately straining and it's the best feeling in the world when someone else tells me they look tight!
8 years

Out growing clothes

My 42 inch waist jeans no longer fit, and i'm quickly filling out my 44 inch ones. Was a 30 inch waist when i started.
8 years

Out growing clothes

Mine was more gradual than many on here, but steady. Took 10 years to get from a 32 to a 38, but I'm here! smiley
8 years

Out growing clothes

My 28" waist jeans look a bit ridiculous now with a fat gut hanging over them and the button struggling to stay closed..

My new jeans size is probably closer to 34-36" if I'm honest, but I like feeling my jeans straining to contain my belly so I still wear them around.

A button pop in public would also be a new experience!

Thankfully I have some longer fitting t shirts that kind of cover my flab when I need to..
8 years
12   loading