Gaining

Ultimate weight gain herb

I might have to look into that. I wonder how it interacts with Fenugreek...
8 years

In my endeavor to cut on caffeine I found rooibos tea as an excellent caffeine-free alternative (instead of many varieties of horrible tasting hibiscus teas) to regular black/green tea, so I drink it in evenings or before bed.

This stuff tastes great, but nothing weight gain related happens, so move along, no magic fattening herbs here. Or am I'm casting all spells wrong? smiley
8 years

Jhale:
Just as an update, my hunger has increased greatly. I have had huge problems with being hungry enough to gain weight before, but Green Rooibos really does the job. My experience with Fenugreek was not half as good.

I'm intrigued. But how does it exactly works? How do you consume rooibos? I checked iHerb - there are packages of green rooibos, but they are all teas. So I think you are drinking tea afterall. Or am I wrong again and you're chewing it? smiley
8 years

For those of you seeing good results with fenugreek, what form and amount are you taking? I got a bottle of 610mg capsules and am not sure what amount will be effective.
7 years