Fat experiences

I enjoy my belly hanging out in public

Chocolatenavel:
I really truly enjoy letting my belly hang out in public. I purposely wear shirts that are 2-3 size too small and pants 2-3 size too big. When I walk it makes my shirt roll up and my pants slide down and then my entire belly is exposed. It's like an addiction to me that I can't shake. I will go to stores, mall, dinner, gym, etc just to have people look at my belly. I love it even more when people have negative things to say or do to my belly. I remember one time being at a party and I was dancing and my belly came out and I acted like I didn't even know it was out. People at the party "tried" to humiliate me. I say "tried" because they didn't know I was loving the attention. They were calling me fat and jiggling my belly and even patted it but it didn't bother me.

One day I was at home and my shirt was small and my boyfriend noticed my belly hanging out. He held me down and tickled me, but in the process of him tickling me he noticed my belly shaking. So he stopped tickling me and started patting my belly to make it jiggle. Then he told me to poke out my belly. I was clueless but I poked it out and he started poking my belly button and then he started biting it. He said when I poked my belly out he could "munch on my big ass navel" as he said. I know he was trying to humiliate me by doing it but it seriously turned me on and it felt so good when "munched on my big ass navel".
df

What joyful times you have! Good for you!
8 years

Big belly rock smiley
8 years

Its always great to see others with their bellies out in public. I really enjoy letting mine be on display too, but not if close friends or family are around (too judgmental). I've gone to the store in out grown clothes or to the beach with no shirt and enjoy all the stares smiley
8 years