Gaining

It's erotic to me, when a woman gets too fat for her current clothes.

Yes ...as a weight gain enthusiast.....seeing a woman not being able to fit into their clothes is very arousing and sexy!

My wife has grown out of many of her clothes time and time again. She typically wears very tight low hip designer jeans ....so a mere 15 lbs. has her really struggling to get her new fatter thighs, bigger butt, fat lower belly and round love handles to fit in and button. But when she packs on an extra 30 Lbs....she finds a bigger size and she still has to jump around in the closet trying to squueze them on and eventually get's them to button with a huge muffin top spilling out all over....so sexy. She has resorted to wearing her jeans like this along with a fluffier looser fitting maternity top. But Wow...when she wears them with a tank top at home with her huge over inflated breasts from her gain spilling out of her tank top and the bottom of the tank top rising way up exposing her Fat soft Tan belly hanging out.....it is a sight to see.
Sexy out grown clothes on a fattened figure is oh so sexy!
8 years

My wife is over two hundred pounds and wears around a size eighteen. Some of her elastic waist band jeans sag a bit in the front below her belly button. Some of her blouses now "part" a bit in front revealing her round soft belly. I agree, very sexy.
8 years

I remember when my first wife was venting because she was gaining and needed a 50 inch waist pants. She hated it. I was getting so aroused, it was hard to hide it. She got very mad at me.
8 years