General

Roger federrers wife

Ok....I don't watch tennis that much but happened to be watching Federrers vs. Djokavic.

Now I am aware that deserts wife used to be a model a while back and since has gained quite a bit of weight. Possibly Roger is an FA and like his wife gaining but besides that during a point that Roger won while he was coming back in the match his wife jumped to her feet and it was shown in slow motion at kind of an up angle and her loose shirt flew up and all you could see is a big Tan belly hanging well out in front and way over her waist band and juggle and shake in way slow motion. Maybe the camera crew director is also an FA after seeing that.

Wondered if anyone else saw this.....it had to be one of the sexiest impromptu type things I had seen on TV in a long time concerning some sexy Fat tan belly.
8 years

Roger federrers wife

I Googled her, and in half the pictures, she's pregnant, and the other half, she's holding a baby. (OK, I exaggerated a little), but that may explain her weight.
8 years

Roger federrers wife

It was sometime ago that she was pregnant. Try googling that vid clip if it was captured other than live TV
8 years

Roger federrers wife

Moved to general forum
8 years