Lifestyle tips

Family against becoming fat

First of all, I would not tell your family you are gaining on purpose. If they bring it up, just tell them you are happy the way you are. It's hard if you are living with them, especially if you share the food with them. You always have the option of trying to eat the most when you are not with them.
8 years

I think the above advice is excellent. Just be yourself, enjoy overeating when you are not with family, and slowly and steadily gain weight. It is much easier on your body if you take it slow. I speak from personal experience. And if someone comments, just say I am not interested in dieting and I am happy with how I look and love to eat.
8 years

Agreed. Your family doesn't need to know all the details of your personal life. Just try and be as healthy and happy as you can be while making yourself happy, and don't let their opinions bother you.

That said, don't burn bridges. As you get older, family may become more important to you than you expect now. Remember you can love your family without liking them.
8 years

I did help one woman with this issue: askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/letters.html#Amanda
8 years