Fat experiences

Unexpected gain

So the other day I was at an appt. with one of my clients and the secretary happens to be pregnant. As I walked in she was sitting down at the front along with another secretary standing that I hadn't seen in a long while. I said Hi to both of them and as I mentioned I haven't seen the other women for a long time. she mentioned she works in a different dept. now and that she was only up in the front office because she was over looking the other pregnant secretary that felt like she might be going into labor.

All three of us talked for a while when I couldn't help but notice that the other secretary might be pregnant as well or could it be that she gained a good 50+ Lbs. with the most noticeable bigger belly that strained the form fitting light material sweater blouse with no sleeves along with a longer skirt. Her arms were extremely fat and pretty now and her face as pretty as ever just a lot fuller and softer...her longer skirt had her hips and butt packed in and strained the stretchy fabric. As I directed some pregnancy questions at the first secretary who was pregnant I was hoping to get some indication by the other secretary if she was pregnant as well. We discussed pregnancy stuff for at least 5-10 minutes without the other secretary ever chiming in and speaking up as if she was pregnant herself. Now most of the time if there is any opportunity in my past experiences with women to let you now or tell you they are pregnant they usually do and this time there was every opportunity.

As I left I couldn't help but think the other secretary was not pregnant and that she just gained a lot of weight and looked incredibly pregnant. I thought to myself how sexy it is for a pretty women to not only put on a bunch of weight but actually where form fitted type of clothing with that sexy and big of a belly and look so pretty and pregnant when she is not. i started thinking how damn beautiful she looked and she must get people all the time thinking she is pregnant. I still don't know for sure if she wasn't pregnant but if I had to bet on it I would say she wasn't simply because she had every opportunity to chime in when the pregnancy talk was brought up and the fact she probably would have been wearing looser types maternity clothing. Her attire was sexy corporate attire that she looked to have fit into more properly 30 lbs. ago.....but it looked oh so sexy to me and any of us on this board with her glorious big belly protruding out in all its glory.....this woman looked Beautiful.

I have to say that might be just the biggest turn on to have your wife or girlfriend d to look like this and get mistaken out in public with you for being pregnant all the time. How damn sexy would that be?
8 years

Unexpected gain

I love this kind of situation. It happens every so often, and I always kinda hope it's weigth gain, not baby gain (nothing against babies, honest... but you know!).

I got this a couple times myself as my belly was growing initially. smiley
8 years