Gaining

Fat fetish question (need help!!!)

My exwife was complaining that she was finally up to a size 50 waist in her pants. She was upset and wanted comforting. But I got so turned on, it was obvious, and she got mad at me.
8 years

stumpolos:
Hey I'm am a male who for years has had a fat-fetish. For me, chubby girls seem to turn me on. smiley It took me a while to accept my fetish, but I finally have admitted to being into chubby girls. Anyway, I just want to ask anyone if they have accidentally gotten aroused by something fat-ish that they shouldn't have?
u Yes, I witnessed an enormous fat lady struggling to get all her lard out of a smallish car in a Wal-mart parking lot. She was so fat I couldn't believe she could even drive. Took her 5 minutes to unwedge herself then she was totally out of breath and sweaty. I wanted to jiggle all her fat and make love to her blubber right then and there. Turned me on.
8 years

Yes...I have had many experiences regarding weight gain and Fat that have aroused me when others that aern't into the fetish would think...ugh!

* My ex girlfriend who I lived with gained a bunch of weight and when I cam hime from work one day I found her crying on the couch. I asked what was wrong, she said "she had just got back from an anuual check up at her Doctor and was repremanded for gaining so much weight." The Doctor even told her she was way past obese for her height now and she really better do something about it because he see's women like her really start to lose control like she has. I consoled her and felt said for her but was totally aroused and turned on at the same time and couldn't help but think of her getting even fatter and I got more aroused. Right after I consoled her she grabbed some chips and started eating right next to me on the couch, i got even more aroused thinking she would be getting much fatter and soon!
8 years