forum  submission and domination

life on the farm3 years

I think I'd rather be a hucow, although a pig or hog are very tempting second choices.

life on the farm3 years

I want to be the Doctor in charge of fertility and the milking machine

life on the farm3 years

I want to be the male who gets put on hormones and force fattened while they hook me up to the milking machine.

life on the farm3 years

I'd start out as the chubby caretaker, helping all the piggies get nice and fat. Then i'd "accidentally" get turned into a fat pig myself.

life on the farm3 years

hucow, probably.

life on the farm3 years

it's a fetish I have well one of many I have ^_^.

and its to be a hupig (sow) that is fed lots of food and slop and when ever the farmer wants they have me bred with a prize boar.

the farmer would feed me daily and while I ate they'd use a measuring tape to check my size and run their hands over my body to feel how plump I'm getting and put on a long latex glove and puts their hand up my ass and pussy to see how tender I am inside.

then one day after feeding me for years the farmer puts me on some scales and smiles down at me if I am as fat as he wants me to be and then before I have a chance to move the farmer hogties my legs so I cant move and carries me into their large kitchen in their house and puts me on a kitchen counter next to a cooking book and the farmer flicks through the cooking book and picks a way to cook me alive.

the way I would be cooked alive would be fully up to the farmer but No spit roasting.

^_^
just thinking about it makes me feel so hot and horny

life on the farm3 years

I'll be piggy to fatten up for a nice roast, yumm yumm

life on the farm3 years

I would definitely be either a cow or a pig, maybe even a turkey, that would just be fattened up to be used for breeding or milking. And if I were a pig or turkey once I got fattened up until my feeder was happy he would take me away and prepare me for dinner.

life on the farm3 years

A huge breeding cow

life on the farm3 years

Oddly enough these kinda fantasies are actually what got me interested into in being a feedee . I always loved the fantasy of being a hucow or husow. To this day I still think one of my biggest fantasies is to just kinda eat out of a trough like a pig.
1 page 1 of 3   loading