Gaining

Are you curious about gaining?

I didn't even see this challenge when I recently decided to gain again, but it actually happens to match up perfectly. I started at 255 a couple weeks ago and I'm aiming for 280 on New Year's. Currently hovering in the low-to-mid 260s.
8 years

did you get a double chin or is your face rounder right now?
8 years

think you can hide it until 175 but over this range you will porking out in all angles
8 years

Eviemadeline:
Yeee. I'm going to try. smiley shouldn't be too hard. We'll see how it goes.

That's the spirit :-)
8 years

As we enter December, I'm at 270 for the first time in my life! Gained 15 pounds in about three weeks.

I only have to gain 10 more for the entire month of December. I think I'm actually gonna pull this off!
8 years

Bigsurprise:
165 this morning. Two pounds shy of a 10% increase. I was actually over 167 after my Thanksgiving feast with all that food stuffed in my belly.

This coming weekend we leave for a weeklong Caribbean cruise. I've heard the average

person gains 5-10 pounds on a cruise. And we all know I am not eating like an average cruiser. I've been fantasizing about gaining so much on the cruise that by the end all the clothes I've packed are bursting at the seams. Needless to say I will be packing lots of stretchy things. Can't wait to put on a bikini again. I'm at the point where the bottoms just about vanish under my belly.

A friend from here gained 18 lbs in 13 days. I predict you will manage 15 lbs in 7 days. She was an overeater and also regaining some lost lbs. But was adamant that she wasn't a gainer. Since You Are. I say 15 lbs in 7 days. Can't wait to see if I am correct.
8 years

Bigsurprise:
Greetings from not so sunny Florida. (Flew down today...kind of dreary and gray.) Hit my 10% gain goal of 167 this morning. Tomorrow we set sail on our cruise. Wondering if I will be 180 by the time we return. Packing has been a challenge since none of my warm-weather clothes from this past summer come close to fitting. But I managed to squeeze into a few things.

Ate lunch at an Asian buffet today. It was huge. They don't have enough places like it in NYC. The food was better than expected. Sometimes I am surprised by how much I can at once now. What I used to think of as a huge stuffing, now just seems like a normal meal. But today's lunch was a stuffing, even by my revised "fat girl" standards. By the end, I was too stuffed to make another trip to the buffet. My boyfriend had to bring me plates of desserts (those colorful little cakes that look pretty but all taste kind of the same, pudding, almond cookies, and of course, ice cream). I think I literally waddled out of the restaurant.

Best part...my fortune cookie said "Your next endeavor could be the start of something big."

I think you'll gain 18 lbs as a Stretch Goal and weigh 185 when the cruise ends Even if you don't I would bet plenty you'll be past 180.Today's buffet was a Great Start!
8 years

Bigsurprise:
Home from the cruise and just weighed in at 183 for a gain of 16 pounds while at sea. No wonder I couldn't button the jeans I wore for the trip down when I got dressed this morning for the flight home.

I will try to post some pics tomorrow of the new fleshier me. But tonight I am just exhausted.

The Twelve Days of Christmas could very well yield 17 lbs and a Real Plus Size woman at Christmas Dinner! Wow!
8 years

That's a perfect scenario for reaching a Marvelous Milestone before New Years.
Especially if you have a Big Christmas dinner. And beyond the 200 major milestone you have two others coming up if you desire. 100 lbs gained. And then Double your original weight. Congratulations.
Will you get any surprised reactions at Christmas Dinner packing 70 plus extra lbs since last year?
8 years
12   loading