General

Feedism lovers!

It took me a long time to join this site, and I don't think I'll ever visit feabie, because in my mind, this is more about expressing myself with like minded individuals, and not a dating/hookup/ look at me place. I'm basing that more on that it is new than anything else, since that's how new things tend to go.

I like the stability that it has been around for a while without becoming closed off.
8 years

Feedism lovers!

You know, I'm really not sure why, but this has been my favorite site since FattenUp went down. Like minded people, moderated but over barring, interesting conversations, pictures, stories... Just an all around good site. :-)
8 years

Feedism lovers!

kittykittykatkat:
Just your friendly neighbourhood feeder-girl here. I think a lot of us have been in this community for many years. A lot of us are even pre-fantasy feeder days. Personally, I joined this site when I was underaged (oops) and new to the fetish and it served as one of my first real immersive experiences into the community.

A lot of us have remained here, and a lot have migrated over to Feabie recently. I was just wondering, what is it about either site that makes you love it or hate it? What do you think should change?

Personally, FF has the story section! The lack of a story section on Feabie is a let down. Also, it feels like more of the authentic feedery people might be here. What do you think? What do you remember of the "good ol days" of feederism online? What would you like to see our community become in the future?

Sorry for the long post, just feeling nostalgic tonight haha.

I'm really old at this stuff.

I remember feed.com or was it feeder.com -- where there were many more stories as well as various artworks devoted to all this.

The main thing I like more about feabie is the messaging system. The chat here is not as good or easy to use. Feabie has a messenger-type system I wish they had here.

Also, the limits here are a bit more than on Feabie, so for those of us who are fairly poor, it is a bit more appealing.

I do like the story section here much more, and I appreciate the opportunity to post my stories here. I think in the long view, this site is superior, but I enjoy both.

I used to enjoy dimensions, but their chat system also became basically useless, and you had to meet up elsewhere on the web to chat.

Anyway, you raise some great questions, kitty!
8 years