Fat experiences

People with big bellies, how do you wear your bathrobe?

Don't wear them all the time but when I do I kind of switch it up. Most of the time below my belly which makes me look even fatter because my robe is terry and my big gut protrudes out even more pronounced. I also sometimes where it across the middle of my Gut and I guess I look way bigger this way to. Wow, I am going to start wearing mine know that it is getting colder and after the 30+ Lbs I plan on gaining.
8 years

Usually I just leave mine hanging open or wrapped closed but untied. Though admittedly I use the belts so rarely that I've misplaced the belts to both my robes, don't even know how well they'd tie anymore.
8 years

My belly hardly qualifies as "big" but it's a decent-sized bowling ball smiley When it's cold enough outside to tool around indoors in my robe, i wear the tie below my belly. It's simply more comfy that way smiley
8 years

I can't even fit in my bathrobe anymore, it used to button in the front. If I'm not dressed, I wear underpants and a t-shirt. My wife, who is a BBW, wear hers tied above her belly, just below her boobs.
8 years

Always below the belly-- remember, you've always gotta accentuate the chub n' tuck for the full effect
8 years

My robe doesn't reach around me anymore. I will probably need to order one online to get one large enough!
8 years

Belly out. smiley
8 years