Gaining

The words no fa wants to hear

My wife was getting dressed for work today and came out of the closet and looked great.

She was squeezed into her work outfit which was straining and looking really tight....She looked amazingly sexy. I softly grabbed her by the hips and pulled her in for a kiss and a close hug as I released my hands from her hips which she felt slightly uncomfortable with because of the extra softness and fat on her figure....she said "i'm a big ***". I said "you look great"....she then said "I am getting disgustingly Fat again."

She did look absolutely beautiful but I couldn't help but feel a bit concerned she will try aggressively to lose weight. It seems with her when she gains some weight she will start wearing less of her wardrobe that she likes the fit....but the minute she tries on something...usually work attire that she has not worn for a while and it fits really tight and different...she gets totally disgusted and frustrated and Fat shames herself. The crazy thing is... after her slowly gaining for a long time now....I want her to get way heavier than she is currently but I am excited about the extra weight as it is .....but I surely don't want her to lose any weight she has gained recently. I have noticed a change in her in the last month or so with an extra effort not to eat and snack as much not to mention trying to work out more....but I am hoping it back fires and she relaxes and just gains more weight and is fine with it.

If she were to buy bigger or new work outfits..skirts. slacks etc. to replace the ones that are getting really tight would that be a win for the direction I want this to go?
8 years

I know! It just feels so bad to love something the other doesn't like so much.

I thought it was going to be easier recently because a close work friend that she has known forever ....she has re-connected with has gained a bunch of weight since they worked together years ago and thought that would make it much more relaxed that my wife had gained also. In fact for a while she was relaxed and was actually relieved that her close friend had gained so much more than her.

I am hoping she was just feeling bad this morning because of starting her menstral cycle and feeling a bit bloated perhaps.
8 years

Why not both? You can be supportive if she gets serious about losing weight but until then, no reason she can't be comfortable in properly fitting clothes.

She might just of had a little freak out moment of self doubt or insecurity. Those can go either way and result in one deciding to lose weight or with a little reassurance, continue on, business as usual. I mean, a girl can look in the mirror one day and feel beautiful and look in the same mirror the next day and feel ugly. No harm in reassuring her that all is well and she's still beautiful.
8 years

I am hoping it is a freak out moment!

I have been gaining again myself and hopefully this will relax her and allow her to keep gaining and not feel bad about her own weight gain.

She cooked and served me a massive portion for dinner the last few nights, so I think she has taken notice to my gain. I continued by eating a whole box of powder sugar donuts in front of her afterwards and 2 huge glasses of milk to wash it down. When she asked what I wanted for breakfast this morning I purposely asked for a lot more than normal to make it obvious. We will see the last time I started this I ended up gaining a bunch of weight and she really never commented just simply fed me like a Fat pig and ended up gaining quite a bit on her own.
8 years

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander?

Or maybe, she's more comfortable with her size if she's not soooo much bigger than you or maybe others she's around.
8 years

Possibly....I have read somewhere that women or wives feed their husbands huge meal after huge meal and it becomes bigger and bigger until the husbands say something.

My wife has done that every time I have gained a lot of weight....although I never say anything just eat it all to show her I am becoming a pig and hopefully to get a comment out of her.....she say's nothing.

Also, I have heard that a lot of women do this either subconsciously or knowingly and admit to liking or wanting their husband much bigger so they feel comforted and smaller in relation.

I don't know in my case for sure what it is.....this time I am going to eat like a pig for a while and gain a bunch of weight and get my wife intoxicated one night and find out if she likes me Fat.
8 years

voluptuouslover:
Also, I have heard that a lot of women do this either subconsciously or knowingly and admit to liking or wanting their husband much bigger so they feel comforted and smaller in relation.

I have had numerous girls tell me they like their man to be bigger than them. Makes them feel little and dainty and safe and protected.

Good luck with your alcohol experiment. She might be dying to tell you but feel awkward or it may be subconscious and she's not even aware of it. Keep us posted :-)
8 years