Extreme obesity

Self moob play?

Not really my thing in fact I didn't even realize I had them until the last time I gained a good amount my wife was constantly playing with them. After she commented and was always playing with them I noticed even when wearing shirts I had some big noticeable soft moobs which were once muscular pecs.
My wife seemed to love them more than my muscular pecs.....I on the other hand don't like them but found it a bit better knowing that my wife liked them so much....I guess we both have a pair of big juggs that the other can fondle.
8 years

Self moob play?

Its funny, I always hated my moobs when I was in grammer school and high school and was teased a lot by other guys for having big tits. But as an adult who has grown significantly fatter as I have aged, I now embrace them as evidence of my continued gaining and found I enjoy fondling them from time-to-time. That and jiggling the soft fat on the bottom of my huge, hanging belly really turns me on. Unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of cumming yet from playing with my own fat although I would love that experience.
8 years