forum  lifestyle tips

accepting yourself as a fat person3 months

At 130lbs, I don't really feel right being "a skinny person". Almost like there's a fat guy trapped in here that needs to be set free. I just wish I could come across a lot of fat friends that would help me get him out.

admirerofsorts:
At 130lbs, I don't really feel right being "a skinny person". Almost like there's a fat guy trapped in here that needs to be set free. I just wish I could come across a lot of fat friends that would help me get him out.

Same feeling for me XD It just doesn't look or...feel right being skinny. And for some reason I've always wanted to get to that ideal but it's difficult, actually.

mountain man:
As someone who loves rock climbing, but also wants a bigger belly, I feel that. Like, most athletes and people who climb are slim (rightfully so, you build a lot of muscle climbing and more weight = more body to balance on thin edges). I want to gain, but also know it will affect my athletic performance. Not a competitive climber, just a hobbyist, but still. There should be a balance between getting a nice belly and still being able to rock the walls.

Mountain man, maybe you should try less height. I'm thinking I could still climb ok if there was a cheeseburger above every handhold.

mountain man:
As someone who loves rock climbing, but also wants a bigger belly, I feel that. Like, most athletes and people who climb are slim (rightfully so, you build a lot of muscle climbing and more weight = more body to balance on thin edges). I want to gain, but also know it will affect my athletic performance. Not a competitive climber, just a hobbyist, but still. There should be a balance between getting a nice belly and still being able to rock the walls.

jrm:
Mountain man, maybe you should try less height. I'm thinking I could still climb ok if there was a cheeseburger above every handhold.

Smile, so the carrot and stick approach?

mountain man:

jrm:

boundandfeed:
Smile, so the carrot and stick approach?
A little motivation can do wonders
4 page 4 of 4   loading