Gaining

Making the skinny girl fat

I think if me or someone else around on this site who would love to make a skinny girl fat as they can. Have met you in real life.

Me and your friend could made you around or over 300 pounds in 2 or 3 months smiley
8 years

ikapelaiwalani:
I Now have a soft tummy, no more abs, my friend found another feeder to stuff me and they tied me down and tube fed me 15,000 calories worth of shakes plus my daily amount of regular food around 7k caloriessmiley

Okay, if that's not an exaggeration (which is fine by the way) then it's incredible. What was in the shakes? And where'd your feeder friend find another feeder? It's usually hard enough for feedists to connect over FF, let alone in person.
8 years

You have the unique opportunity to do something that was never done before! A WEIGHT GAIN TIME LAPSE VIDEO!

There are some time lapse videos for pregnancies, a few for growing hair, but there is no time lapse video of gaining from thin to absolutely huge. There are some who document their wight gain, but not with a time lapse. Some only start to like weight gain and start documenting it when they are already quite large.

You have the unique advantage that you started out very thin. Don't miss the opportunity smiley

You could create a masterpiece, a video which was never attempted before! The only thing you need is to just make one single photo every day in the exactly same pose. Preferably no directly from the front or the side, but somewhere in-between. To make it even more interesting, you can wear the same clothes for every photo, and only change for a different one when they will no longer fit.
8 years

Very hot, keep you the good work!!! What's ur goal?
8 years

Well. Looks like She's Gone. And just in time for Thanksgiving too. It's not anything new though. smiley
8 years