Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Does anyone know a good inexpensive milkshake recipe that could contain a whole quart of heavy cream?
5 years

Terion:
Does anyone know a good inexpensive milkshake recipe that could contain a whole quart of heavy cream?

Just add to your quart of cream a couple shots of some flavoring syrup like grenadine or torani. Then add one or two teaspoons of vanilla or almond extract.

I haven't been able to do this lately myself. It's quite good though.
5 years

Ok I have a recipe for you all that will blow your ass out the size of a house , yes it is true at least for me anyway (I’m male) that heavy cream Packs on Ass and hips ... never had that before without consuming heavy cream
Ok here’s my phat ass shake ... you can thank me all later ... I should be getting royalties for this !
You will have to do the conversations on this cause I’m metric

300mls heavy cream
200mls chocolate milk ( not low fat)
50mls soy milk
1 large banana
150gms raw rolled Oates
250gms mixed berries
And 4 large ice cubs
Blitzed togeather delivers 2100 calories in one smoothie and believe me your ass will ballon like no other ... when you walk your cheeks will look like two porky piglets Hav’in a pash !
I have one smoothie a day of this !
4 years

At 160lbs a month ago, I started drinking half a pint of heavy cream everyday and since then I've gained 6 pounds of fat in my belly, thighs and butt.

It's working.
4 years

I have been out of the gaining scene for around 5 years now. I originally gained from around 160 to 190lb and in the end was using heavy cream. In recent years, I was conflicted and wanted to maintain a healthy BMI. In the past when i had gained 10lb or so my metabolism would easily snap back and the weight would come off frustratingly easy. I feel ever since I gained with cream I have stayed softer and cannot drop below 175ish lb with my normal exercise and eating healthier. I have never been able to return to the 160lb I was.

So now, sitting at 182lb I have the desire to gain again. I know the weight will pile on with cream now as I already gain weight very slowly with my normal routine lately. Tonight I will be starting to drink a pint of cream each night with some lactase as I have not tried that before. Wish me luck smiley
4 years

About a month ago I was one of those people who said they’d start & then disappeared lol. But I had to make sure I could keep on the dl.
I got 2 qts, but its gonna half to be gone in 2 days cause I cant put it in the fridge
4 years

thenextstep:
why are these threads always full of people saying "hey i will try it out now FOR REAL" .. "hey i just did it for 3-5 days".. and you never hear from them again smiley anyone with long time experience?

I was one of those people did not gain any weight my first try with cream got disappointed and deleted my acc
4 years

thenextstep:
why are these threads always full of people saying "hey i will try it out now FOR REAL" .. "hey i just did it for 3-5 days".. and you never hear from them again smiley anyone with long time experience?

I go on and off again for two weeks or so at a time. I mostly go on and off because heavy cream costs money and I don't always have that.

But yeah like other people are saying if you do it consistantly you shoot up. I shot up 10 pounds in about 2 months drinking a mix of milk, hc, and creamer for two weeks on, two weeks off. *shrugs*
4 years

I can vouch for the Walmart price of a little under $4 for a quart of heavy cream.

And took a video drinking it all in about 5 minutes last night smiley
4 years

van:
Walmart sells a liter of heavy cream for $3 (or $4 depending on where you live) which comes out to around 1k calories per dollar.

Wicked I am here for that~~ Thank you for the price drops my dudes~~
4 years