Fat experiences

Officially overweight

According to online BMI indexes I've officially crossed over into being overweight in the past few months (I was teetering on the edge of 'acceptable' for a while).

I'm honestly not crazy about that fact, but I also am kind of turned on by it at the same time. And I do love the little tummy I've been sporting.
8 years

Officially overweight

I hit a BMI of 31 this summer. It was a turn on. Though I agree with "Big22" that it is not accurate. I have always been "heavier than I look". Though now I'm at 220 lbs. with a height of 5'11". My waist is 45.5 inches, though I have board shoulders with give me a more stocky appearance than fat bellied. Little off track there sorry. It does feel good to be "official" though.
8 years

Officially overweight

Congratulations on getting into the overweight category! I'm at a BMI of 38.4 right now
8 years

Officially overweight

boomtaffle:
According to online BMI indexes I've officially crossed over into being overweight in the past few months

According to the Mayo Clinic website, a BMI of 30 or more is obese...

I have a score of 60.2. What does that make me? Is there a prize for doubling that score?

smiley
8 years

Officially overweight

boomtaffle:
According to online BMI indexes I've officially crossed over into being overweight in the past few months

giantjay:
According to the Mayo Clinic website, a BMI of 30 or more is obese...

I have a score of 60.2. What does that make me? Is there a prize for doubling that score?

smiley

It makes you fat. Though if you want to be technical it makes you super obese. Morbid obesity is the 40 range BMIs, once you break 50 you're super obese. I'm right there with you.
8 years

Officially overweight

5'7" not far from 240lbs BMI 37.6
8 years

Officially overweight

At 5 feet and weighing at 190 lbs. my bmi is 37.1 which puts me at class II obese. smiley I'm getting closer to class III. smiley
8 years

Officially overweight

5'3 at 155 pounds. Trying to reduce that last number however I have headed in the other direction.
8 years