forum  extreme obesity

what is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?2 years

I remember back nearly 20 years ago when I was a junior in highschool I was very self conscious and had a poor self image because of my weight. I find that hard to believe now since iím now over 120 pounds heavier and have way many more fat rolls but back then as a 17 year old girl and being 175 pounds at only 5í0Ē tall my world was very different. I know ĺ of the guys avoided me like the plague and was frequently called the ďfat chickĒ by some in my graduating class. I had a few memorable dates though. There were some fat admirers in my school but they were few and far between and I think there were a fair number too embarrassed to admit it. Most of the fat admirers I dated in the mid-late 1990s were true gentlemen.
In recent years Iíve been over 300 pounds on several occasions. I have learned to accept and even love all my excess weight. It seems like everywhere Iíve lived or visited there are always guys asking if Iím available. It seems like being a size 28 today donít scare guys off like being a size 16 back in high school some 20 years ago. I guess there are for more obese and even morbidly obese women in society today and people are becoming more accepting of us once again. It is even more common today for a man to have a morbidly obese wife or girlfriend.
What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?
What did you like most or least about dating a bbw or ssbbw?
If you are married or in a long term relationship, would you consider your wife or significant other to be a bbw or ssbbw?
Was your partner considered obese when you met or became that way after being together?

What are some of the pros and cons, or challenges that you faced being married or in a relationship with a bbw or ssbbw?

I think world is more and more positive about fat people. Tess Hollyday, Whitney Way Thore, Melissa McCarthy and many other woman now is on TV, movies, have millions of followers and fans, I can't imagine it in 90's. Obesity in the world grow - and with it grow admiration's of fat. I think: more fat people - more fat admirers. My wife is ssbbw. We met when she was little smaller, now she is at 400 pounds. Problems? In Russia is really hard to buy nice wear 30 uk size, but we keep on trying) Other answers for me is really confidecial, sorry)

For a short time I dated a young, but dedicated Feedee who already weighed over 500 pounds. In the 18 months we were together she gained almost 75 pounds and was pushing 625 when I had to move for work. (Damn relocations) We still talk and she has found a new feeder that has fulfilled the goals we had planned for her those years ago. She is now over 700 and is enjoying the immobile lifestyle.

My first dates after separating from my ex wife were with a former student now in her Forties. In high school she was one of the heavier girls at 5'1" and probably 180. When we dated she had ballooned to probably 300 plus.She was beautiful and felt Amazing. We parted amicably and found others. She was not a Feedee so she had lap band I think and is back to high school weight with a big husky biker looking guy who adores her. But She was My biggest date.

The heaviest woman I've dated was 550 pounds. We only went out on a dozen or so dates because of 4 hour drive to see her. My girlfriend over the last 4 years has gained from about 275 up to 375. Now we're both losing weight. She's not a feedee whatsoever. She likes eating, but at 375 she's had backaches. It's tougher being in your mid forties & being fat.

At one point my wife weighed 535 pounds. Now my wife is 280.

Heaviest woman I ever dated was around 225 lbs and heaviest man was 315 lbs.

Would love to date a girl over 30 stone ( 420 lbs). But although the UK is supposed to be the fattest country in the world (after USA), it's very rare to find a woman here who is even 20 stone (280 lbs).

So, start eating and expanding all you British women...we adore gorgeous sexy fat and curves!

shortybbw:
If you are married or in a long term relationship, would you consider your wife or significant other to be a bbw or ssbbw?
Was your partner considered obese when you met or became that way after being together?

What are some of the pros and cons, or challenges that you faced being married or in a relationship with a bbw or ssbbw?

The only woman I seriously dated was the one I married, over twenty years ago. There were very, very, few fat girls in my environment when growing up, and I'd been a shy nerd so never asked out anyone of any size. My wife was pretty normal size when we met(size 11/13. Orth american) and I avoided hitting on her at first because I thought she was too thin.

But by then I'd matured enough to accept that I didn't have to wait for The One and could date casually, and probably should do so for some practice, and she seemed interested in me so I let things move along.

And we REALLY got along well, which made me worry about FA vs just getting along. Then I met her over size 26 mother and almost as far father, and discovered she was eating 1-2 meals a day while walking a couple of miles each way to Uni, plus working part time shelving books. And she LOVED food. I decided to gamble based on that evidence, and let loose my heart.

She was a size 16/18/when we got married four years later, peaked at barely squeezing into a size 20 a couple of years after that, and has been between a 14/16 and 18/20 ever since.

She is a foodie but nota fat lover, so that is a bit awkward with me being at heart an FA and mutual gainer, but overall it has worked out OK.

I got some flak from family and friends when she was fattening up, but I made it clear that she would be in my life, and if they wanted to be they should accept her as she is. My parents came to adore her, friends to tolerate, so again not perfect, but OK.

I've always thought around a size 22/would look perfect on her, but she's pretty awesome as she is, so I focus on what I've got, not what I don't.

obeseladiesexciteme:
Would love to date a girl over 30 stone ( 420 lbs). But although the UK is supposed to be the fattest country in the world (after USA), it's very rare to find a woman here who is even 20 stone (280 lbs).

So, start eating and expanding all you British women...we adore gorgeous sexy fat and curves!

Perhaps I should consider moving across the pond. Would you have room for another gorgeous sexy fat and curvaceous American gal? Iím not up to 420 pounds yet but goal is to be at least 400 one day. I am also quite short at 5í0Ē tall and currently weigh 295 (which I guess would be pretty rare by Brit standards) with a bmi of 57.6 . That would be about equal fat wise to a normal size gal who weighs about 345 lbs.

The biggest one I dated was 380 ,smiley

The biggest ever weighed around 560lbs,the most amazing sexy woman I ever met...

About 360. I really want to be with someone 400+

A few years ago I dated a girl who went from about 160 to 180, she knew I liked fat girls and she gained a little for me. We broke up and now I regret I never took advantage of that wish to please me. Sadly that's it, just don't seem to meet any far girls. I'd love to be with a 400+ gal

620 for me, although, the fattest girl I dated was about 550. Oddly enough, they were both about the same height. I guess it just shows that fat can't always be quantified solely by pounds.

Unfortunately, when I was dating, I never found anyone more than around 360. I would have loved to have been with someone 500, even if it was for a short time.

I've had a thing for big, heavy women as long as I've been into the opposite sex. But I hate that term, "morbidly obese", because sometimes, women weigh enough to be in that category yet they're actually a lot more athletic than you'd imagine.

I know a big black gal who is into powerlifting, for example. She purposely keeps a belly on her and some "extra weight" (tries to stay at 300+lbs.) because she likes such things as doing seated or standing "pull downs" with a full stack of weights on the machine. If she didn't weigh at least a little more than the stack of 250lbs. or so of plates, she'd just wind up hanging or swinging from the bar instead of staying planted and pulling it down! (And her biceps look amazing when they bulge out, as she smoothly pulls on the bar and raises that weight stack!)

And I dated a former gymnast for a couple years who weighed about 330 at 5'3", yet she could still do somersaults, cart-wheels, and even pull of a brief hand-stand. She had an older sister who weighed about 350, and commented a few times that she "wanted to get a little bigger, so she could at least outweigh her sister". She was really cool because she seemed totally accepting of the fact that she weighed an awful lot to be hopping around and doing gymnastics indoors. I remember her doing a couple of sets of jumping jacks one time and it literally shaking pictures off her walls. She didn't even skip a beat, and when she was done, just grinned and said, "That'll happen when you're my size." (I told her I sure wasn't complaining!)

shortybbw:

My current girlfriend was already big when we first started dating. She's lost and gained weight within the 7 years we've been together. If I had to guess how much she weighed when I met her, I'd say only around 260 or 270 and now she's up to 289. That may not seem big for some, but she's only 5' 3" so she looks great for her size. She is gaining every day though. smiley

my ex was the biggest I dated. She was around 190 when we started. By the end of our 4 year relationship she was up to 241. She hated gaining, but her body distributed it well....I saw her last about a year and a half ago and expect she's over 260 now. She could never pick up on the fact I enjoyed her gain.

I dated a girl who fluctuated between 260 and 295. She was 5'5 and everything went to all the right places!

obeseladiesexciteme:

My ex was from Rochdale and tipped the scales at about 32 stone.... But I do agree with your sentiment; British women should start eating more!

obeseladiesexciteme:

BornAthlete:
My ex was from Rochdale and tipped the scales at about 32 stone.... But I do agree with your sentiment; British women should start eating more!

Couldn't agree more about British women!

I was with a girl of similar weight to your Rochdale lass who was only 21 at the time. My wife is now around this mark too. So, yes around 30/32 stone for me but would have loved it to be much higher, 40-50 stone but they have always been elusive.

For me the heaviest women I dated were probably hovering around 300 lbs. But this go time thinking about the lightest and I have also dated women that were very underweight, maybe about 110-120 and tall. I guess I can't make up my mind about whether I would like a fat woman or to watch a skinny woman get fat haha.

for long time my heaviest was around 300lbs, now it is 533 lbs

As of this moment 370 and rising.

probably around the 330 mark, though shes a lot slimmer now.

obeseladiesexciteme:

BornAthlete:

robukfa:
Couldn't agree more about British women!

I was with a girl of similar weight to your Rochdale lass who was only 21 at the time. My wife is now around this mark too. So, yes around 30/32 stone for me but would have loved it to be much higher, 40-50 stone but they have always been elusive.

I know this thread is about 'the heaviest', (a question I've already answered) but I do often think that measuring fatness with numbers is a very subjective concept..... So many other things come into play (height, muscle mass etc.), that weight isn't necessarily the best metric. So......... I'd like to propose some more arbitrary measures/metrics for discussion. Namely:

Can she cross her legs? If the answer is yes, then she's not fat enough!

Can my two hands reach around far enough to touch when we cuddle? Yes = not fat enough!

Will my waist fit through the arm sleeve opening of her top? Yes? May well just be fat enough 😁!

Any other alternatives to weight that people can think of?

I'm pretty sure I know who the heaviest girl is I ever dated, but I'm not sure how much she weighed?

It was a long time ago, when I was more shy/less comfortable about my love of bigger women. So I just treated our relationship like any other one and basically pretended to ignore her size. (Looking back in hindsight though? It was clear she was completely comfortable being big and heavy, and actually took my lack of caring as a signal she could gain more weight, care-free.)

She was only about 5'4" but had a big frame. Broad shoulders and very busty, which helped her big butt, huge legs and big belly look proportional. After we'd been seeing each other for a year or so, she'd put on enough weight so her belly hung about half way down her thighs when she was standing, but was still quite round (not just an "apron"smiley - but she kept gaining weight in her chest and butt too. So even all that belly mass didn't really look so huge on her.

I remember her bed was just a mattress on the floor, resting on some bricks -- so she obviously knew she was too heavy for regular bed frames.

One time, we went to this beach area and they had a big wooden floating dock people were going out on and jumping off of, into the water. She stepped out onto the dock and the whole thing sunk underwater. (Amazingly, she acted like she expected it or at least didn't care, and jumped off, into the water, anyway.) I was pretty surprised myself though, because I had just watched a male friend of mine jump off of it a minute earlier, and he was a big dude! It didn't even begin to sink under his weight.

what is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?11 months

I dated a woman on and off for a few years.. she was to this day one of the largest woman I have seen.. I was a wonderful experience..she did say she had know idea of her weight... and said she did not care either..
I remember her getting a new car only because as she put it " I out grew my other one.." and watching her eat 2 meals at restaurant because "they both looked good"...

That's a great question. I dated an English girl who was 540lbs for a few months, however she had to go back to the UK and we lost touch. 20 years ago I went out with a girl who was much bigger but to this day I have no idea how much she weighed,; I never asked. I'd be guessing but it would have had to be over 600lbs. She had some issues with mobility but nothing that got in her way too much. I remember that she had her seat replaced in the car to one which could accommodate her size and she made all of her own cloths. Funny, but the one thing that sticks in my mind all these years later is that on our second date she asked me stop at KFC on our way to dinner and she ordered and ate a large meal and then seamlessly had an entree, main and dessert at the restaurant. We are still in touch and she has lost a fair bit of weight since then but she would still be over 400lbs.

Biggest girl, 525lbs 5'4. Boy that girl could eat. She ended up moving with family and loosing the weight.

@nd largest would be 420, she ended up getting back together with an ex.

what is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?3 months

Pam told me she was 230 lbs. - but at 5'10" and cubic foot-wise, clearly a lot bigger than I was at 6'1" and 200 pounds, particularly below the waist, I think she was actually a good 270 or 280, maybe more.
She came by once after we'd broken up and told me she'd put on an extra 25 pounds and now I wish I'd asked her to prove it.

what is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?2 months

You're all making me jealous😬

Heaviest was probably in the 320-350 range, but it wasn't actually dating more so than it was fooling around. But she hated her body and wanted to lose weight unfortunately.

Biggest girl I ever dated was around 420 lbs. She wasn't into feeding or gaining or anything like that, but she was incredibly comfortable in her own skin which was probably one of the sexiest things about her.

what is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?2 weeks

The heaviest girl I dated weighed 240 and was 5'6" she had a big round belly that loved to be rubbed and I miss her.

OMG you guys really care about the weight of your women huh. I think appearance is more attractive than numbers myself....call me old fashioned

Yaamw2017:
OMG you guys really care about the weight of your women huh. I think appearance is more attractive than numbers myself....call me old fashioned
true appearance is a factor and weight is just a number. A woman doesn't have to be beautiful, she can be average looking. The overall appearance needs to be looked at looks weight and how she carries it and her personality is a plus for me. I'm no prince so I'm not hard to please.

Yaamw2017:

Great point. The biggest woman I have ever dated was also the most beautiful! She cared about her appearance. She always made sure her clothes fit week. She brushed her long blonde hair. She wore make up (although she didn't need it). She was friendly, outgoing, always smiling, and had a great attitude about herself and helping other people. She was adventureous and never afraid to try new things. She was loving and an amazing lover. She could do things women one quarter her size wouldn't even couldn't do. Even after I moved to take a job in another town (she couldn't relocated because of family considerations), we have continued to be friends. She is also 5' 8" 470 pounds making her the biggest, and most incredible, woman I have ever dated.

shortybbw:
I remember back nearly 20 years ago when I was a junior in highschool I was very self conscious and had a poor self image because of my weight. I find that hard to believe now since i�m now over 120 pounds heavier and have way many more fat rolls but back then as a 17 year old girl and being 175 pounds at only 5�0� tall my world was very different. I know � of the guys avoided me like the plague and was frequently called the �fat chick� by some in my graduating class. I had a few memorable dates though. There were some fat admirers in my school but they were few and far between and I think there were a fair number too embarrassed to admit it. Most of the fat admirers I dated in the mid-late 1990s were true gentlemen.
In recent years I�ve been over 300 pounds on several occasions. I have learned to accept and even love all my excess weight. It seems like everywhere I�ve lived or visited there are always guys asking if I�m available. It seems like being a size 28 today don�t scare guys off like being a size 16 back in high school some 20 years ago. I guess there are for more obese and even morbidly obese women in society today and people are becoming more accepting of us once again. It is even more common today for a man to have a morbidly obese wife or girlfriend.

Attitude is everything. You definitely have the right attitude today. Congratulations! If you don't already have him, you are going to make some man incredibly happy!

Much better description of a woman you liked

I have already "weighed in" on this subject, but I wanted to answer because I am a guy and numbers excite me. smiley

I remember years ago reading advertisements for a weight loss product and thinking the women were so much more beautiful in the "before" photos.

When I started dating, I bowed to societal pressure and only dated chubby women or bigger women with even larger breasts because big breasts are always acceptable. There was a girl in high school who was a SSBBW (although I don't think I knew the term yet) who I really wish I had dated. I didn't know her well, but she was always fun to engage in conversation. I really missed out.

In college I met a thin woman and we dated exclusively for three years. She started talking about marriage, but I was non-committal and she broke up with me. It was the best thing that ever happened.

After college and on my own, I realized I could and should date whomever I wanted. I meet a woman who I guessed was about 250 pounds and she swept me off my feet. We dated for a long time. We both loved to eat. By the time we came to the end, she was well over 300 pounds. Nothing bad happened between us, we just moved on.

Over the next few years, I knew I would only be happy with a larger woman. Some guys like hair, eyes, or long legs. I like fat. I had some great dates with some sexy BBW and SSBBW. I treat people the way I want to be treated. I am sure if I see any of them again, we will have good memories of what we enjoyed.

Then came the internet! I miss the AOL days of creating a "Looking for a BBW in (fill in the city)" chat room and waiting only moments for women to arrive.

I was traveling for work and had the opportunity to meet new women in new places. I was completely honest about going new places to meet BBW and SSBBW. During this period, I met a woman who told me she weighed 465 pounds with measurements of 56-48-68. She also loved being fat! She showed me how she played with her fat and that it can be a very erotic experience for both of us!

What I learned in this relationship, I shared with other BBW and SSBBW. I have met and enjoyed many fat women. At least one BBW even preferred fat men. smiley

I met my 470 pound friend via the internet and we dated for about 9 months. Since then I have been seeing a 382 pound woman who is incredible in ALL aspects.

Suffice it to say, I prefer fat woman! Will 470 be my biggest? I don't know, but I know I would enjoy the opportunity to be with an even larger woman - maybe even a feeder.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this. I still travel for work and enjoy meeting people for fun, friendship, feasting, and whatever common interests we find we share. Drop me a note. smiley

Sweetberrytreat:

Thanks! 😎

Sweetberrytreat:
Size really shouldn't matter as long as she had a good personality. I have dated a couple of larger women when I was younger and I only cared about their size then,but as I got older and wiser it's not just about appearance. I'm looking for a woman who is kind,good character and likes to do things with her partner. Love traveling,going out to dinner,and stay home watch a good movie and do some snuggling.

My ex was 330 pounds and I was 270
1 >> page 1 of 5   loading