Submission and domination

Looking for a controlling feeder

I would love to get to know you some. Hey if we hit it off maybe I can help you with what you are looking for, send me a message if you want to talk.
8 years

Looking for a controlling feeder

I can be very dominant when it comes to feeding. If you hung out with me you would be forced to eat a quick bite at a fast food place before i take you to a restaurant for a full meal. You would be forced by many means to finish all the food i place in front of you. You will eat past the point of full just up to the border of throwing up (no calories will be wasted). I will make you consume alcohol with your meals so more calories will be stored as fat. I will monitor all of your measurements and gains. Keeping strict weight gain goals that must be met or face punishment. You will become unrecognizable to family and friends. I will make sure you dont have to lift a finger except to eat that is. Your waistline will not be safe around me.

I am very turned on by female weight gains, stuffing and feeding. I take my role as a feeder very seriously. Message me.
8 years