forum  fat experiences

daily "i'm fat" reminders3 years

I'm sure all us fatties can think of a few, but here is something I noticed today. I have worn 34 length pants for as long as I can remember (obviously the waist is another story) today i put on a pair of slacks and noticed the length was too long. Puzzled, I tried on two other pair and they were also too long. I realized that my belly hang has now caused my pants to move lower. Tried wearing them above the hang but they won't stay. I guess I will have to have my slacks hemmed shorter or possibly wear suspenders to keep them higher. Anyone else want to share some of their everyday "I'm fat" reminders.

I moved to suspenders when my pants wouldn't stay up. You'll like them because your belly can hang without the constraint of a belt. It's so much more comfortable, plus you can show off your girth in all it's glory.

I've got three of them. When you find yourself too fat for bikini underwear because they don't have your new size and your current ones won't stay on your butt. I no longer wear those types of underwear.

When you sit your belly roll gets pinched on your belt buckle because your belly is covering your belt buckle. This is happening to me right now.

You put on an insulated work suit that used to fit and now if you zip it up you can't take full breath of air. So you wear it with the coat unzipped only to bust a seam the first time you try to squat. This happened to me yesterday.

They need to come out with better fat jeans that have a low cut in the front for your belly to comfortably hang with a little extra room and a good big of stretch everywhere else.

For me it was last week when new uniform was ordered xxl is now a distance memory. Xxxl is the new me smiley

For me, having to loosen my belt when I sit. So its not so tight.

When my belly peeks out and makes contact (when I'm not expecting it) with the cold counter or sink in the morning. Then I realize I'v outgrown most of my clothes and try to pull them down to cover my belly. That works while I'm standing still, but once I walk, I jiggle out of it and the cycle repeats...

For me, it's feeling my belly roll over the waistband of whatever I'm wearing and touch my thighs whenever I sit down (it's only starting doing this recently.) Also, I keep occasionally bumping into things because I forget how much it actually sticks out now.

I will have to agree with this one. I switched from show laces to velcro and now I am trying the stretchy ones.
bingeeater27:
for me its bending over to tie my shoes

Heh lately Ive developed back rolls and when I move around I can feel them crease.

daily "i'm fat" reminders2 years

Get some good suspenders and I know you will like them. You'll save money on jeans and slacks because even though your belly won't fit inside them easily, it can always hang over. Plus, you don't go through so many belts. I wasted money on those for years.
1 >> page 1 of 10   loading