forum  fat experiences

daily "i'm fat" reminders3 years

I moved to suspenders when my pants wouldn't stay up. You'll like them because your belly can hang without the constraint of a belt. It's so much more comfortable, plus you can show off your girth in all it's glory.

I've got three of them. When you find yourself too fat for bikini underwear because they don't have your new size and your current ones won't stay on your butt. I no longer wear those types of underwear.

When you sit your belly roll gets pinched on your belt buckle because your belly is covering your belt buckle. This is happening to me right now.

You put on an insulated work suit that used to fit and now if you zip it up you can't take full breath of air. So you wear it with the coat unzipped only to bust a seam the first time you try to squat. This happened to me yesterday.

They need to come out with better fat jeans that have a low cut in the front for your belly to comfortably hang with a little extra room and a good big of stretch everywhere else.

For me it was last week when new uniform was ordered xxl is now a distance memory. Xxxl is the new me smiley

For me, having to loosen my belt when I sit. So its not so tight.

When my belly peeks out and makes contact (when I'm not expecting it) with the cold counter or sink in the morning. Then I realize I'v outgrown most of my clothes and try to pull them down to cover my belly. That works while I'm standing still, but once I walk, I jiggle out of it and the cycle repeats...

For me, it's feeling my belly roll over the waistband of whatever I'm wearing and touch my thighs whenever I sit down (it's only starting doing this recently.) Also, I keep occasionally bumping into things because I forget how much it actually sticks out now.

I will have to agree with this one. I switched from show laces to velcro and now I am trying the stretchy ones.
bingeeater27:
for me its bending over to tie my shoes

Heh lately Ive developed back rolls and when I move around I can feel them crease.

Get some good suspenders and I know you will like them. You'll save money on jeans and slacks because even though your belly won't fit inside them easily, it can always hang over. Plus, you don't go through so many belts. I wasted money on those for years.

Whenever my plump rump knocks things over. I still forget just how big it is, even after all these years.

When I eat a massive amount in front of my friends who are very peckish and still realize I'm hungry. It's really embarrassing and reminds me of just how much of a fatty I am.

When I'm sitting/laying down and need to adjust my fat belly to get more comfortable.

Whenever I shower and have to wash my whole body--just getting to fill how my body creases and folds, how all the slippery wet fat on my jiggles and wiggles as I wash, my breasts, belly and rear bouncing... Sigh, I love this reminder!

When I have to run--I get out of breath easily (unless I'm determined haha) and my entire body is just bouncing and wiggling everywhere.

When my lover and I cuddle and his hands just slip right underneath my belly roll to keep warm and play with my softness--and his hands aren't small, haha!

When holes keep appearing in the thighs of my leggings and pajama pants no matter what I do.

Feeling my belly strain against the tight confines of my dresses. No better feeling than just feeling fabric stretched skin tight against the swell of my belly.

When people seem surprised that I eat a primarily whole food plant based diet--and am still so very, very fat.

Just letting my breasts rest perched all nice atop my tummy.

one for me is whenever I bend over to pick something up I have to consciously bend a little further than I'm used to cause my belly rolls get in the way.

Getting stuck in the subway turnstiles was a good reminder, hey, I'm fat!

Old clothes get too tight. Need new larger sizes.

When someone 100 lbs less than me complains about how fat they are, or how tight the seating is, or how full they are when I'm thinking about seconds.

This makes more sense when you consider that I am a 6'1" 260 lb man surrounded by little ladies.

Since I reached 200 I've noticed that my bath towel can only just reach around me if I pull it tight. As I live in a shared house I always have to run from the bathroom to my room, in case someone gets a glimpse of my fat hips, butt and thighs that just won't be covered by my towel!

I'm finding it to be a bit of a hassle to bend down now that I've gained weight. I tend to get a bit out of breath if I have to bend over to tie my shoes. xD

Today at a great all-you-can-eat place, I had to scoot my chair back when my belly kept hitting the table. This is a new experience for me.

fatndn:
For me, having to loosen my belt when I sit. So its not so tight.

+1, had to do just that earlier tonight, and adjust my belt and jeans before leaving.

That's why I prefer clothes such as shorts with elastic waist, anything with elastic basicly.

Softly 1:
There's so many!
Steering wheel brushing against my belly.
Belly bumping the shopping trolley.
Constantly pulling my top down when it slides up.
Packing lots of snacks for wherever i go.
Coats not fastening and wearing scarves to cover the fact!
The room i take up in bed now. Poor husband constantly pushed away by my growing size!
😘

Sounds like a sexy experience to me smiley And you're not alone with shrinking bed space. My gf and I are always bumping each other in bed smiley And thanks for the comments. I do appreciate them!

Having trouble fitting in some restaurant booths.

Having to stop for a short break when walking up stairs a couple of storeys

A bit cumbersome getting up again from sitting on the floor

Still not feeling fat enough though smiley

The biggest one for me has to be the fact that I can no longer get into my shower normally as I am too wide, so I have to go in sideways and my belly and ass still rub against the sides of the entrance.

I adjust my new fat when I sit.

I make sure to lift my fat pads that have grown from both sides beneath my belt to more of a single swell, a roll with lobes of puff either side. They are a joy to palpate, brush, gather and spill.

My skin over what's fattest is an erogenous zone. Fat beneath electrifies flesh above. I love fat reminders. Fat is constant joy.

I drink my morning coffee, which is always (well, beginning this past winter...) a 1/3 mix with heavy cream. 2 cups/day = 800 cal * 30 = 24000 calories extra per month just by fattening up the coffee I would drink anyway. Had two rich and greasy cinnamon croissants and felt my morning fat.

My hip bulges are piling up over my belt from behind me where the swell begins. It bellies out into 2 spare tire pillows creasing to new side rolls.

My fat rolls are rubbing. I've never felt that. I should have been fat so much earlier!

Tying my shoes is getting to be a real chore. I fret every time I'm at someone's place and they don't have a long shoehorn smiley

I have to adjust my belly when rolling over in bed.

My office chair won't really roll, it sorta slides over the floor, as the wheels won't turn when I'm sitting in it and weighing it down XP

when you see your reflection looking down at your dark laptop screen, and the fat is all fallen down around your face and neck.

I have tightened my new desk chair at the office to the tightest recline and yet my weight when relaxing and leaning back still makes it bottom out .

A recliner that I have been sitting on for several years at the house has been making some creeks and squeeks lately and the other night sitting in it with my wife by me on the couch....I moved slightly while adjusting my weight and there was a crack...almost as if the frame has a slight break now. My wife said nothing but I am sure a few thoughts went through her mind. Not to mention mine.

Nope...we haven't talked about the encounter...and I am sure sure probably thought "wow...he just broke the chair. It has fabric all around and I think it was a splinter type crack on the back, in the frame with lots of padding around it. The crack isn't visible and structurally still if fine but it makes a bit more creaking noise now.....it might only be a matter of time before it really cracks.

daily "i'm fat" reminders2 years

Parking your car a little too close to the one next to you in the parking lot and finding that you can't open the car door wide enough for your big belly to slip by. smiley I love that one.

Placing a huge order of food and still be asked if its to stay in. Hearing loud creaks in a salon chair and other furniture hoping it stays intact. Smiling to myself seeing smaller people prefer to squish among themselves than against me, with the exception of those too tired to care or FA/closeted FA.

I just swept some things off my desk at work when I rolled my chair back -- headphone cord had gotten itself wedged between my belly and lap, so came with me. First time I've had that happen!

Time to think about suspenders bills225. They're the solution to the belly pushing the pants downward. You can get dress suspenders and casual. I switched to them about three years ago and I just love them.

For me, it's been feeling how tight my shorts are getting in the seat whenever I have to bend over. I don't remember that feeling before...!

When my belly pushes the seat belt up. Seems it's always rubbing my neck and I'm always moving it.

Someone said it already but for me definitely always having to pull my pants up after my tummy pushes it down.

That and catching my reflection in store windows etc and reminding myself to "suck in" just to look the way I'm used to. Or in the same situation letting my belly relax and seeing how out of shape i've really become.

I think it's been mentioned already, but for me one of the biggest reminders as of late is whenever I go to drive somewhere. I drive a sizable SUV and every so often I would have to scoot the seat back a little bit to keep the steering wheel from rubbing against my belly. Recently I went to move the seat back and discovered it won't go back any further so now I've had to get used to it and I'm noticing my belly gets a little more constricted once in a while. While it's certainly a bit of a turn on, it does make for some difficult driving at times.

Some others big ones for me were when I recently moved into a new place that had a large bathtub that I was very excited to use only to find out I'm too wide to lay in it comfortably. Accidentally blocking myself out of cabinets when I try to open them and my belly stops them from fully opening. I also discovered a few weeks ago that I could no longer squeeze into my pants because when I did, the button tore out of them and when this happened I realized I could no longer buy pants in store (Lane Bryant doesn't carry size 30+ in store) so they all have to be ordered online now.

This morning I actually found out that I have "dented" my mattress; at a point on my side of the bed there is now a very distinct recession where my midsection lays; again, a bit of a turn on but still inconvenient!

Heck, I'm the fattest I've ever been and I can FEEL my daily fat reminder every morning when I wake up. It's hard not to notice! Just getting out of bed and meandering to the shower is the part of the day that reminds me of my size the most.

SundaeMorning:
I think it's been mentioned already, but for me one of the biggest reminders as of late is whenever I go to drive somewhere. I drive a sizable SUV and every so often I would have to scoot the seat back a little bit to keep the steering wheel from rubbing against my belly. Recently I went to move the seat back and discovered it won't go back any further so now I've had to get used to it and I'm noticing my belly gets a little more constricted once in a while. While it's certainly a bit of a turn on, it does make for some difficult driving at times.

Some others big ones for me were when I recently moved into a new place that had a large bathtub that I was very excited to use only to find out I'm too wide to lay in it comfortably. Accidentally blocking myself out of cabinets when I try to open them and my belly stops them from fully opening. I also discovered a few weeks ago that I could no longer squeeze into my pants because when I did, the button tore out of them and when this happened I realized I could no longer buy pants in store (Lane Bryant doesn't carry size 30+ in store) so they all have to be ordered online now.

This morning I actually found out that I have "dented" my mattress; at a point on my side of the bed there is now a very distinct recession where my midsection lays; again, a bit of a turn on but still inconvenient!

Heck, I'm the fattest I've ever been and I can FEEL my daily fat reminder every morning when I wake up. It's hard not to notice! Just getting out of bed and meandering to the shower is the part of the day that reminds me of my size the most.

Shit. That sounds good.

I'm skinny, but when i'm out walking with my very fat girl friend, she has to stop to get her breath back every 20 yards (it used to be every 100 yards, then every 50 yards).

When climbing stairs, she has to stop to rest every five stairs ( it used to be ten).

She's had to give up her job, as she was so uncomfortable driving the very small car her company provided for her.

Reminded me how really fat she is getting ( and I adore every extra inch of her, and every new roll of fat).

When you download one of those calorie count apps just for the heck of it and you get up to 5000 cal in one day xD

Happend to me...

I drive a Prius. I make it look like a dang clown car when I'm in it. It's super embarrassing.

I bought a new queen-sized bed when I moved here. In just over a year, it has flattened-out spots from me sitting on it. Butt prints. Sighhh.

My feet are smallish. It's extremely hard to balance my weight on them and I'm always sort of clumsy as a result.

My butt bumping into everything, constantly.

The pain in my back from holding my belly up when I'm standing around for any reason. I start finding excuses for leaning forward on something and trying to play it off all casual like I'm totally not needing to let my back rest, lol

Pretty-much cannot eat in front of anyone, ever, without stigma. I could be munching carrots and I'd still get treated like I don't deserve to eat at all due to my size. People are jerks.

The way if I bend my knees a little too much, it kinda starts to cut off my circulation, lol

That moment when I move too quickly and my rolls slap together and make a THWAP sound and I just burst out laughing

Always having to check and see if chairs are big enough. Dreading chairs with arms of any kind, 'cause they'll stab into my hips and bruise me horribly if I sit in them. Sitting there quietly trembling in pain with a smile on my face whenever I have to sit in those chairs, because I'm too embarrassed and polite to go "hey I need a big butt chair" haha. Knowing I can never go to the theater, gotta wait for every movie to be on DVD because there is no such thing as a large seat in your average theater. Sighhh.

being the fattest guy in my group of friends. Even the other ones who are fat are 'slim' in comparison to me... example, fitting in the seat of a roller coaster or in a booth at a restaurant. LOL.

underestimating how much I have outgrown my clothes! all too often I find myself not realizing how small stuff is on me when I get dressed. then I spend the whole day pulling my shirt down only for my belly to spill out again, or unbuttoning my pants whenever I discreetly can if I sit down in public. it seemed like such a good idea in the morning before I was eating and sitting, lol.

also, how much faster I get winded and tired. it's easy to forget when you sit down most of the time how out of shape you are.

As I have stated on other posts, I used to be considered skinny however this is simply not the case in recent times. For some reason, I began to pile on a lot of weight in my stomach. I literately went from having somewhat of a toned stomach to one that feels like a pile of jello. I was initially unhappy with the result but I learned to be okay with it as some people noted that I looked better with the extra weight.I guess now I would be considered chubby/plump. I'm not planning to lose it just yet

daily "i'm fat" reminders8 months

jrm:
Sitting at my office desk after my latest 7 day 6500+ calorie binge, my belly was so uncomfortable and I kept tugging at my shirt in an attempt to gain a little room. When I got up and walked around the office and when I stood in front of the mirror in the restroom I noticed my shirt had come untucked in the front. I squeezed it back in and noticed a few chuckle smirks from some coworkers as I went back to my office. I think I gave them a little exposed belly peep show and didn't even know it. Just another daily reminder of how fat I've become.

Hopefully women.....and do you ever wonder if there are more closet Fat admiring women that love fat guts on guy's?

jrm:
How about going through a fast food drive thru, finishing your large combo meal at close to 2000 calories and then checking the bag hoping that some fries may have fallen out of the box.

& then going back through and ordering two more of what you h=just had because you have hunger pangs.

johniav:
As I have stated on other posts, I used to be considered skinny however this is simply not the case in recent times. For some reason, I began to pile on a lot of weight in my stomach. I literately went from having somewhat of a toned stomach to one that feels like a pile of jello. I was initially unhappy with the result but I learned to be okay with it as some people noted that I looked better with the extra weight.I guess now I would be considered chubby/plump.
I'm not planning to lose it just yet

I have been saying this....there seem to be a lot of closet FA's out there that seem to like Fat guts....on both men and women.

jrm:
Well, both. And I certainly hope there are some closet FA women out there that love fat guts........or else I'm in a bad spot, cause that's what I've got.

Funny.....I seriously think that there is more than one would imagine. I personally think my wife may be one or at the very least thought that she made me Fat with her cooking and very much liked that fact.

Love these stories. Thank you to everyone who has posted. My favorite daily reminder is the way my gut not only jiggles, but now sways as I walk. Feeling its weight shift like a pendulum, combined with trying to keep my fat thighs from rubbing, has forced me to start waddling quite noticably.

For me when i strech i noticed that my stomach pops out.

colleen mary:
For me when i strech i noticed that my stomach pops out.

Will hang out soon😉

growin guy:
Love these stories. Thank you to everyone who has posted. My favorite daily reminder is the way my gut not only jiggles, but now sways as I walk. Feeling its weight shift like a pendulum, combined with trying to keep my fat thighs from rubbing, has forced me to start waddling quite noticably.

jrm:
how about when you see pics of others that look really fat, and then you realize you weigh just as much or more than they do.

Definitely. Or when I follow someone I think is bigger than me and get stuck somewhere they fit through easily. How did that happen?

I'm also starting to think about going to my next high school reunion in a few years. I graduated one of the skinniest guys in my class (150 lbs), I'd love to walk in at least three times that size and be THE fattest. So embarrassing, so hot...

growin guy:

jrm:
how about when you see pics of others that look really fat, and then you realize you weigh just as much or more than they do.

growin guy:
Definitely. Or when I follow someone I think is bigger than me and get stuck somewhere they fit through easily. How did that happen?

I'm also starting to think about going to my next high school reunion in a few years. I graduated one of the skinniest guys in my class (150 lbs), I'd love to walk in at least three times that size and be THE fattest. So embarrassing, so hot...
HOTT!

[b]chub22Breasts now bounce off my tummy with every step. Love how it feels to "accidentally" bump my belly into co workers

Pretty cute!

I am sure it is on "accidental" bumping....right?😂

Lol that must be so much fun smiley Reminds me how I pushed a skinny co-worker out of my way with my belly as I stepped out of the elevator because he refused to step aside.

Speaking of elevator fun : always great when it opens its doors when its pretty crowded. People already sighing while there's enough room for a few more to enter, according to the limits on the sign. But then I step in and immediately the buzzer goes off and the overload light on the display lights up. Such a shame that I can't hear the comments of the crowd once I step out to their relief...

chub22:
Yes! I know she knows it might be on purpose. Also I realize she thinks my fat is disgusting. So touching her with it is FUN. Also when I catch her looking at me I'll slowly rub my belly and adjust my clothing.

Nothing better than to disgust such people by making them aware of your rolls and folds. I love doing that too and whilst adjusting my clothes I make sure they get a glance at my bouncing jiggly belly or my fat ass as it bulges way out of my pants smiley

chub22:
Yes! I know she knows it might be on purpose. Also I realize she thinks my fat is disgusting. So touching her with it is FUN. Also when I catch her looking at me I'll slowly rub my belly and adjust my clothing.

This is so funny ....I love it.

[quote]Oliver Hardy:
Speaking of elevator fun : always great when it opens its doors when its pretty crowded. People already sighing while there's enough room for a few more to enter, according to the limits on the sign. But then I step in and immediately the buzzer goes off and the overload light on the display lights up. Such a shame that I can't hear the comments of the crowd once I step out to their relief...[/quote

This is quite funny.....I could only imagine the relief on there faces as you got back off.

How on earth did I miss this thread?

- as mentioned, when you feel your belly brush up against the steering wheel for the first time when seated. Another milestone is when your ass, hips and belly start to touch the doors of the car.
- noticing that more and more pants have stretch bands, and belts have to be custom made.
- noticing that you had to squeeze into a booth at a restaurant and that arm rests are starting to pinch.

When I'm late to a dinner with co workers and they already requested a table instead of a booth for my "comfort".

californiabay:
When I'm late to a dinner with co workers and they already requested a table instead of a booth for my "comfort".

I wish that had happened to me! I went to lunch with my boss the other day, and got stuck trying to get IN the booth. My gut was hitting out on top of and under the table! I was slightly embarrassed and trying to not get turned on when he said we could look for a table somewhere.

Having to give my fat body time to air dry because I'll end up drenched in sweat if I try to towel dry myself. New pics posted from this morning.

As a former skinny guy who's only gotten fat over the past year (170 to ~260) I'd have to say one of the biggest daily reminders of how huge I am is seeing pictures on Facebook of former high school classmates who were known for being among the fattest in school, and realizing that you're now bigger than them smiley

doubleaandreasabel:
As a former skinny guy who's only gotten fat over the past year (170 to ~260) I'd have to say one of the biggest daily reminders of how huge I am is seeing pictures on Facebook of former high school classmates who were known for being among the fattest in school, and realizing that you're now bigger than them smiley

So true.

daily "i'm fat" reminders7 months

When the chubby little man gets out of breath while doing chores. I was working in my study the other day and I heard him strain as he came up the stairs.
Also when he makes a feeble attempt at exercise. He tried to do a sit up- well, let's just say sit ups won't be a part of his future

Standing in front of the closet, realizing that everything in it has gotten too small again. Once only a size XL because of my length, now all 5XL don't even fit so the next wardrobe will have to be 6 or 7XL smiley

Joned78:
Trousers no longer sit round my belly always slip so they sit under my growing belly

Just a side note, I can't believe how I've gotten to love that. If I can, I pull my belt one hole tighter. It pushes my belly fat up and over the belt. It's actually comfortable because my shirts stay tucked in. Once my pants find their "sweet spot" they stay there. So many benefits to being fat, dontchoo agree? smiley

I'm just really starting to feeL the affects of gaining weight in the last year or so (about a 15 lbs gain). Feeling my belly pushing against the waistline of my pants and having to re-zip them everytime I stand up. My belly sticking out when I walk downstairs.

I'm reminded first thing every morning. I wake up famished. Not only do I eat big meals but I'm a snacker so I guess going all night without eating makes me hungry. If I forget and try to get out of bed quickly gravity gives me a big reminder that I kind of have to rock and shift so that everything is in position to stand up.

Joned78:
Trousers no longer sit round my belly always slip so they sit under my growing belly

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Just a side note, I can't believe how I've gotten to love that. If I can, I pull my belt one hole tighter. It pushes my belly fat up and over the belt. It's actually comfortable because my shirts stay tucked in. Once my pants find their "sweet spot" they stay there. So many benefits to being fat, dontchoo agree? smiley

Maybe I'm wearing the wrong kind of belt, but under just doesn't feel right to me. I prefer around.

Ah well, different strokes, different folks.

I like my belt up high - just under the navel. It enhances my belly spilling over the belt and my pooch filling out under it. Combine a high belt and an outgrown soft tee tucked in for a very rolly grown-out fat look.

The water in the bath tub doesn't reach over my belly anymore. There's also way less space in the bath.

All the ways my arms have become too"short":
- too short to reach across my fat gut and buckle a seatbelt.
- too short to put on socks comfortably (a lot of balancing and jumping around as my fat jiggles)
- too short to reach something on the ground (whether sitting or standing)
-

The way people immediately look at your body to say "Damn your fat!" Before good manners blocks it out of your mind. I catch almost everyone I work with staring at my belly. I thought it was because my shirts were strained and gapping at the buttons, but they do it as much or more now that I've bought loose (for now) clothing.

daily "i'm fat" reminders6 months

Realizing the only way to sit comfortably on the bus is to straddle two seats because I'm too fat to fit in one.🤗

daily "i'm fat" reminders6 months

growin guy:
Realizing the only way to sit comfortably on the bus is to straddle two seats because I'm too fat to fit in one.🤗

Oh yeah, getting too fat for vehicles!
My wife really needs two seats to herself, but can get away with one because she knows I'm fine with her resting all her excess flab on me.
But I don't think she could travel alone comfortably anymore.
The poor average rando who had to sit next to her would get uncomfortable or even upset.
The last time we flew overseas, a lovely young flight attendant had to buckle her in by lifting her belly up by the love handles and tucking the seatbelt in between her fat rolls!

Now that's what I call service with a smile!

daily "i'm fat" reminders5 months

One that happened recently: having trouble getting out of bed.

She tried to lean up with a super-intense grunt [it's SO lovely when an obese woman grunts!], plopped back down on the mattress with a thud, and we both started laughing!
She had to roll over on her belly onto all fours to lift herself up, with her gut hanging onto the mattress (not as soft as her, really!) Usually I lend her an arm to grab onto, but I was still half asleep...

I can just see one of those garbage tabloids posting a story like
WOMAN TOO HEAVY TO CLIMB OUT OF BED, HER INSPIRING WEIGHT LOSS STORY!

Except we really enjoyed that moment, laughing together as I teased her about her weight.

The difference between "fat and sad" and "fat and happy" is actually WAY more important than the difference between fat and slim, from my experience!

For me it's not being able to wrap a towel around my waist after a shower. Even a giant bath sheet isn't big enough anymore.

Also having to turn slightly sideways to get through some doors.

When my best friend was more actively into gaining, even if she never truly get at the starting point of obesity spectrum (ponderously speaking, she already climbed out through the very extreme upper set of clinical overweight mark while she weighed over 170lbs - for somebody stood up 5" 5' - then because of her naturally-athletic body then a fat distribution which tend to focus mostly around her both chest and lower body frame first, she kept a relativelly well-endowed figure even while she'd got chunky) she often noticed the way she have to tackle with her spatial environment differed regarding her fluctuating body type over years.

Since four-five years, her weight "set point" climbed up at 130lbs (compared to a starting 112-17lbs the first time we met each other) , but as soon she starts to plump out beyond the 130s pounds, she always notice a few minor changes which reminded her she's on the way to piling on pounds.
By example, at the workplace she goes since five years there is a small man-made space at a corner of the store, ranged between the cashier's row and the convergent corridor where are located the doors leading to the place's warehouse then the employee's rooms, so the personnel can goes around their different business much more quickly and efficiently. This "hallway" is very short, hardly two-three steps to pass from a range to an another, then so narrow that even a person of lesser stature like most of people working there have difficulty to pass their way through it... so I cannot even imagine the situation the few stout female employees undergoes when this is their turn!
My friend whom to her was, depending the situation, either one of the most thinniest female members, either the lesser heaviest one: unless we talk about a season where the then-only obese cashier returned to her home country for marrying her fiancÚ, which made of her the newest "fat one" for a brieve while.

So, at 130lbs, she arrived to pass her way through the way without any real trouble, thanks to her slender (yet fairly bottomed) build, her great dexterity then her sense of adaptibility: but the situation could change drastically went at the 140s-mark, even if she was still rather slim at this size, she cannot helped herself but felt her slighty wider hips knocking out back-and-forth each side of the scarp. Even when she was skinny and quite banana-shaped instead that hourglass/spoon-type she had when her figure expands, she'd still got a set of more blossoming lower curves with a ballpark width of 34 inches at the 110s, then 36-7 at 125-30lbs: but at this past time, her assets neighbored the 40in, so she did adapt herself to the bodily changes caused by her then-flowering bubble rear.
Then, because nowadays, with all the weight yoyo-ings she has known her hips may stick out to a roughly 44in when her poundage climb up temporairly between 145-150lbs (there was a time no long before she have such width around her both hips and buttocks only when she pass to the 160lbs - her starting chubby mark) : so now instead bumping back-and-forth forward this happened she now slided her momentarily-pear silhouette a bit sideway to not have to wedge her markedly bigger hindquarters in-and-out... though once she admitted whenever her shift was done, loving to do it just to enjoy the whole delightful sensation this experience provided to her, physically and sensorially speaking. Also, because of this, she cannot worn her favorite dresses and skirts at this moment because her biggest ones were all from Size-12 (Medium size) and she confessed to me being surprized that her buttocks squeezed in so uncomfortably.

Before this last experience at 145-50lbs then that her hips became definitively her most largest body area, she already knew many breast growth spurts: once barely a 34B at her skinniest, every single time she past through the 125s, the 140s, the 150s or 160s, something automatically triggered her boobs to size up one, two even four inches bigger in the lapse of only three to five days! So, someday - either two years ago - she finished by spurting a well-plenty 42DDD at only 150lbs (for a girl who once spurted a 34B then past most of her early aduldthood around 36C to 42D regarding her weight, that expansion shocked her noticeably) , that which one more time changed drastically her space/environmental self-awareness: she cannot worn S-sized nor M-sized tops anymore because they looked like tank tops on her, she started temporarily to wear sport bras only because five pounds more then she bursted out from every single newly bra she purchased, the littiest move then her knockers bounced from their own, male clients same as the passer-by on the streets were all distracted by her more-and-more creased-out cleavages... when we take a gentle stroll together, she seemed sometimes voluntairly yet "discreetly" brush one's breast against my arm for no reason (perhaps for better apprehend how the gap between her bust and my

(perhaps for better apprehend how the gap between her bust and my body when we've in promenade seriously dampened. Or simply for teasing me as usual and see my reactions: knowing I still somewhat been drawn to her, both platonically and sexually as terribly inconsistent it sounds) , she smiled when people turned back to see her expanding boobage - more especially, when I exerted myself to NOT fix anything below her eyes more than a half-second - and she letted most of her cardigans or vests partially unbuttoned or unzipped not by pure matter of style, but because she CAN'T .
Unfortunately, her bosom seriously deflated since while.

At the 160s (which, I remind to y'all one more time, is her starting chubby mark) , she finally realize how plump she has gotten: when she have for habit to wear loose-fitting outfits to hide her growing body when she found herself into the 150s, she worn those same attires only to better prove how they weren't authentically baggy anymore. Her baggy sport pants spoused her thighs, her upper limbs starts to lose any gap, her waist widen out, her face have noticeably puffied out, a hint of flesh fold started to bulge out from her underchin (fold she never really lose since, in spite her weight loss) . For the first time of her life, she admitted to FEEL truly chubby.

This is however, at over 170lbs this last year (the heaviest she ever had) that she realized that she wasn't really thin anymore: at 42-35-45, this is now through subway station's turnstiles her broader hips bumped in-and-off, her size-12 skinny jeans - too much skinny for a curvanecous woman used to wear even something above the size 14 (am I said she really disdain anything above size-12 in spite her Feedism penchants??) - threatened to tear apart from their seams at the littiest gyration did by her chunky legs. Her step got a pace bit more ponderous, her upper thighs squeezed to each other so tightly her way of walking, usually lazy, tend to have something closer to a waddle, her more shelf-like derriere has protuding abundantly backyard: their well-spoiled cheeks dangling back-and-forth as she swayed proudly.

So well, her "fat reminders" could be quite limited compared to which some peopel here experienced in a matter of hundred-of-pounds-more, but she did it.

jrm:
wait..............what??????

I know, then clearly specified I'm aware this is not such thing compared to the much extensive experience described here.

I tell what my friend said to have experienced those last years added by some obervations from my own.

Shocking to realize my entire wardrobe that ive had since like 6th grade, no longer fits comfortably without making it look like im wearing a muscle shirt, When im stuffed I cant sit up. My waist is always kinda hot now that my gut completely hangs into it. Like where my thighs meld into my stomach, that strip of skin. And of course how wonderfully jiggly my fat is, its made mostly of heavy cream I think, but its amazingly soft

All the sounds my office chair makes throughout the day, reminding me how close I am to exceeding the maximum weight for it. Not sure which is more humiliating/exciting- having to bring in a special chair that will hold my weight or having to go to a doctor (and all that comes with that) to get a note approving it.
1 >> page 1 of 9   loading