forum  fat experiences

daily "i'm fat" reminders2 months

(perhaps for better apprehend how the gap between her bust and my body when we've in promenade seriously dampened. Or simply for teasing me as usual and see my reactions: knowing I still somewhat been drawn to her, both platonically and sexually as terribly inconsistent it sounds) , she smiled when people turned back to see her expanding boobage - more especially, when I exerted myself to NOT fix anything below her eyes more than a half-second - and she letted most of her cardigans or vests partially unbuttoned or unzipped not by pure matter of style, but because she CAN'T .
Unfortunately, her bosom seriously deflated since while.

At the 160s (which, I remind to y'all one more time, is her starting chubby mark) , she finally realize how plump she has gotten: when she have for habit to wear loose-fitting outfits to hide her growing body when she found herself into the 150s, she worn those same attires only to better prove how they weren't authentically baggy anymore. Her baggy sport pants spoused her thighs, her upper limbs starts to lose any gap, her waist widen out, her face have noticeably puffied out, a hint of flesh fold started to bulge out from her underchin (fold she never really lose since, in spite her weight loss) . For the first time of her life, she admitted to FEEL truly chubby.

This is however, at over 170lbs this last year (the heaviest she ever had) that she realized that she wasn't really thin anymore: at 42-35-45, this is now through subway station's turnstiles her broader hips bumped in-and-off, her size-12 skinny jeans - too much skinny for a curvanecous woman used to wear even something above the size 14 (am I said she really disdain anything above size-12 in spite her Feedism penchants??) - threatened to tear apart from their seams at the littiest gyration did by her chunky legs. Her step got a pace bit more ponderous, her upper thighs squeezed to each other so tightly her way of walking, usually lazy, tend to have something closer to a waddle, her more shelf-like derriere has protuding abundantly backyard: their well-spoiled cheeks dangling back-and-forth as she swayed proudly.

So well, her "fat reminders" could be quite limited compared to which some peopel here experienced in a matter of hundred-of-pounds-more, but she did it.

SahX:
(perhaps for better apprehend how the gap between her bust and my body when we've in promenade seriously dampened. Or simply for teasing me as usual and see my reactions: knowing I still somewhat been drawn to her, both platonically and sexually as terribly inconsistent it sounds) , she smiled when people turned back to see her expanding boobage - more especially, when I exerted myself to NOT fix anything below her eyes more than a half-second - and she letted most of her cardigans or vests partially unbuttoned or unzipped not by pure matter of style, but because she CAN'T .
Unfortunately, her bosom seriously deflated since while.

At the 160s (which, I remind to y'all one more time, is her starting chubby mark) , she finally realize how plump she has gotten: when she have for habit to wear loose-fitting outfits to hide her growing body when she found herself into the 150s, she worn those same attires only to better prove how they weren't authentically baggy anymore. Her baggy sport pants spoused her thighs, her upper limbs starts to lose any gap, her waist widen out, her face have noticeably puffied out, a hint of flesh fold started to bulge out from her underchin (fold she never really lose since, in spite her weight loss) . For the first time of her life, she admitted to FEEL truly chubby.

This is however, at over 170lbs this last year (the heaviest she ever had) that she realized that she wasn't really thin anymore: at 42-35-45, this is now through subway station's turnstiles her broader hips bumped in-and-off, her size-12 skinny jeans - too much skinny for a curvanecous woman used to wear even something above the size 14 (am I said she really disdain anything above size-12 in spite her Feedism penchants??) - threatened to tear apart from their seams at the littiest gyration did by her chunky legs. Her step got a pace bit more ponderous, her upper thighs squeezed to each other so tightly her way of walking, usually lazy, tend to have something closer to a waddle, her more shelf-like derriere has protuding abundantly backyard: their well-spoiled cheeks dangling back-and-forth as she swayed proudly.

So well, her "fat reminders" could be quite limited compared to which some peopel here experienced in a matter of hundred-of-pounds-more, but she did it.

wait..............what??????

jrm:
wait..............what??????

I know, then clearly specified I'm aware this is not such thing compared to the much extensive experience described here.

I tell what my friend said to have experienced those last years added by some obervations from my own.

Shocking to realize my entire wardrobe that ive had since like 6th grade, no longer fits comfortably without making it look like im wearing a muscle shirt, When im stuffed I cant sit up. My waist is always kinda hot now that my gut completely hangs into it. Like where my thighs meld into my stomach, that strip of skin. And of course how wonderfully jiggly my fat is, its made mostly of heavy cream I think, but its amazingly soft

All the sounds my office chair makes throughout the day, reminding me how close I am to exceeding the maximum weight for it. Not sure which is more humiliating/exciting- having to bring in a special chair that will hold my weight or having to go to a doctor (and all that comes with that) to get a note approving it.

daily "i'm fat" reminders2 weeks

When the pictures circulate of your night out with friends and you realize that your "fat" friends have become your "skinny" friends.
<< 10 page 10 of 10   loading