Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

SHREK333:
Daily reminder of me getting fatter.
When I am doing the number two, it's harder to wipe.
Above my hips my belly is digging into my chest and it is harder to wipe.

Get a wand I refuse to elaborate it’s tmi imo
2 months

SHREK333:

Morbidly A Beast:

Second this on the wand. Also, a shower wand works wonders for good hygiene.
2 months

Peldanique:
when your old stretch marks have ripped open even further and you see more skin cracking open

Thnx Google for helping me translating 😉

Morbidly A Beast:
Omg that’s possible?

Oh wow! 😏
1 month

getting out of bed and me belly slopping and swaying about! - passing the mirror as i gasp how the hell did i end up this stretched!
1 month

Went to the movies, and the theater had heated recliners with little fold-out tables for snacks. I ordered pretzel bites with beer cheese, boneless chicken bites, and a personal pizza, but I had to balance the food on my belly because I'm too fat to fold out the attached table. This is why, in addition to buying two seats for me on our honeymoon travel, we also reserved a front row. Otherwise, depending on the layout, my belly might end up mashed into the seat in front of me.
1 month

I went to a coffee shop by myself yesterday and took me a minute to sit down because besides the classic checking if the chair will hold me i wanted to sit in a couoh area to read but wasn't sure if i could fit between the couch and the tables (i did but bumped the table with my belly going in and out)
4 weeks

BigBallBellyGirl:
Went to the movies, and the theater had heated recliners with little fold-out tables for snacks. I ordered pretzel bites with beer cheese, boneless chicken bites, and a personal pizza, but I had to balance the food on my belly because I'm too fat to fold out the attached table. This is why, in addition to buying two seats for me on our honeymoon travel, we also reserved a front row. Otherwise, depending on the layout, my belly might end up mashed into the seat in front of me.

I am so envious! I want to double all of this an MORE!!!!...Until I can't move...lol, ha ha.
3 weeks

raising my arms out n the Botton of my belly showing daily now
3 weeks

SHREK333:

Morbidly A Beast:

BigBallBellyGirl:
Second this on the wand. Also, a shower wand works wonders for good hygiene.

And of course I always have to go again after taking a shower. I can’t twist, as well as from being fat but because I have a lumbar fusion and have lost a lot of flexibility.

My shower head has a handheld attachment as well as the main head able to be turned off. I turn it off, set the handheld to stream, and get in the shower even with my shirt and glasses on, not getting them wet.

The point is I use it like a bidet. Of course I can’t do this when I’m away from home. I just pray I don’t have to drop a deuce.

As they say, the struggle is real.
3 weeks

The need to sit next to an arm rest on couches. If you know, you know. 😄
2 weeks