General

Ask a lady feeder anything.

Alright, I will step up to the plate. Many feeders add alcohol to their feedee's weight gain shackes. Why? How does it work with heavy cream to fatten?
8 years

what makes you enjoy larger guys and what do you enjoy about big soft people?
8 years

Julian the chub:
what makes you enjoy larger guys and what do you enjoy about big soft people?

Lscott13:
I guess because I can relate with them alot more. Ive been bullied and harassed by people because of my looks and personality for a long time. I even got made fun of by a restaurant manager at the mall once. I like who I am but sometimes going out in public can make me feel uncomfortable when the pointing and muttering starts.
As for what I like about big soft people, that's just it; they're big and soft. You ever try to hug some and they're so rock hard it doesn't feel right? It's like trying to hug a tree or something. Nowhere to grab onto and no comfortable resting spot for cuddling.

I can definitely understand and relate to all that as well with the taunts and odd looks but it's best to let it fly over your head and carry on, at the end of the day it's your life and it's best to be yourself, I hope you made a complaint about the restaurant manager though
I definitely agree about hugging and cuddling too
8 years