forum  stuffing

how many donuts can you eat?2 years

I bought a box of 12 Krispy cream honey glazed donuts yesterday. I ate 4 and put the box away. Then tonight I took out 8 of them and warmed them in the microwave. To my surprise I easily devoured all 8 of them with a fork and washed it down with a pint of heavy cream mixed with a pint of orange juice.

I know that I can eat a dozen of these and I'm just a novice stuffer. I know that I can do 12 next time.

How many donuts can you guys put away? And have you noticed that warm donuts are much easier to stuff yourself with? They taste better with less chewing, lol.

I have done a dozen entenmann donuts

A dozen over the course of a day easily smiley

When I was a in high school I was a quiz bowl nerd, and before meets, I would stuff donuts and coffee to make me quick on the buzzer. I was never one to count (one of my prized stuffing abilities is that I can zone out eating until whatever I am eating is empty or I get distracted), but I believe that my high was 14.

Ironically, I don't like donuts as an adult,

I expect that I could eat a dozen Dunkin Donuts French Crullers.They're light and fluffy. But I am not a gainer or Stuffer.
A girlfriend BBW years ago had a lot on her mind one night and devoured 12 Boston Creme donuts in a fog.
Michaela on S31 has done 35 and 40 in quite a bit of pain. But some of those women are eventually like competitive eaters to a degree.
I think a larger person male or female weighing 300 lbs plus could knock off 3 dozen in one sitting.

I can eat two dozen donuts in a sitting with little difficulty. So I figure I could probably do three dozen with some encouragement.

OniGumo:
I can eat two dozen donuts in a sitting with little difficulty. So I figure I could probably do three dozen with some encouragement.

that's so amazing!! and hot!!

Not sure, but I would like to find out. smiley

What are the best doughnuts for gaining?

Jazzman:
I think a larger person male or female weighing 300 lbs plus could knock off 3 dozen in one sitting.

As a SSBBW who is close to 300 pounds, I've never been able to put away 3 dozen donuts in one sitting.

However,I often will buy a dozen donuts when they are clearance at my local supermarket in the early morning and can have them all ate by noon. I usually have a 1 liter bottle of Mt. Dew to wash them down and that is usually in addition to the 5 egg ham & cheese omelet that I have each morning for breakfast. I suppose if I just had donuts, I could possibly eat 2 dozen in the morning hours.

About two months ago I had the joy of eating 25 donuts in one sitting, took me about an hour to finish them untill the last crumb smiley

OniGumo:

MrsJellyBelly:
that's so amazing!! and hot!!

Yep, it's a talent smiley

Jazzman:

shortybbw:
As a SSBBW who is close to 300 pounds, I've never been able to put away 3 dozen donuts in one sitting.

As a guy who has crossed 270 before, even at my peak I would have struggled to put away one dozen in one sitting. Give me three dozen, and I can finish them (plus some more food in between!) in 36 hours if I'm really motivated. But one sitting would literally make me throw up.

I've done 2 dozen to win a bet but 1 dozen is usually where I'll stop. Though I will note that I prefer the denser old fashioned style donuts. With something lighter I can do 2 dozen pretty easily.

When original Krispy Kremes are warm they just about melt in your mouth, and I can eat two dozen easily. With other types of donuts, cake style or filled, I usually top out at one dozen.

Yes, hot donuts from Krispy Kream do indeed just melt away. My personnel favorite are the chocolate iced cake donuts. I could eat a dozen of them easy. I would usually get two dozen at a time, so I would have a dozen for (later). smiley

I had a pretty filling day yesterday so, instead of skipping dinner, I grabbed a dozen from Dunkin' Donuts and went to town. It wasn't super difficult on a semi full tummy so I'm pretty sure that I could get at least halfway through a second dozen in a single sitting.

About a dozen and a half or so

When I was 14, I could eat 2 dozen Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts and a half gallon of milk in 10 minutes. I would love to use Krispy Kremes as a way of stretching out my stomach. My goal is to be able to eat 5 dozen and a gallon of milk in one day, along with my normal meals and snacks..... I love sweets!!!

Wow!

I can eat a dozen of donuts without a problem. I can eat six cupcakes without a problem. I can put away a package of cookies (like Oreos or chocolate chip cookies). That's no problem there. Not bad for a feedee.😊

I have eaten a dozen Boston Creme donuts in less than an hour. Probably could have eaten more smiley

I ate three dozen Krispy Kremes this evening. Polished off the first two dozen all at once, then finished off the last 12 over the next two hours, while watching tv. Washed them all down with about a gallon of milk.

haha i bet me , too ....

well i would really really like for a girl to hit me up and ask me to do this challenge and promise me something i really like to get to see how many i could stuff into me if i have to or more ;-) really want to lol

but i will try to do this today and get some donuts but where do i get at least 20 donuts and in which time i should eat them i want to eat all in one big stuffing over an hour or two i am not so patient in those things but sometimes very ravenous ^^

ehmm and where to hide buying 3 dozen donuts ???

what will ppl think if i go walking around with 3 dozen donuts ???

Can i make them myself somehow ?

otherland78:
ehmm and where to hide buying 3 dozen donuts ???

what will ppl think if i go walking around with 3 dozen donuts ???

Can i make them myself somehow ?

Who is to say that your not buying them for work? KrispyKing offers fund raisers for schools and groups, not unusual to see vehicles pull up and fill the cars full.

haha thanks but i am from Germany there is no Krispy ^^ only dunkin donuts for in the mmiddle of the city and you only get the pink and chocolate ones in the retailers

Dunkin Doughnuts also offer my favorite, the chocolate topped cake doughnuts. (KK still better).

GainingLear:
I've done 2 dozen to win a bet but 1 dozen is usually where I'll stop. Though I will note that I prefer the denser old fashioned style donuts. With something lighter I can do 2 dozen pretty easily.

You are right about the old fashioned donuts. I just polished off 12 glazed dunkin donuts and I have to say that I have felt fuller after eating 6 old fashion glazed wawa donuts!

Softly 1:
As many as someone wants to feed me

Good answer, good answer. smiley

i can have three which i thought was amazing until reading all of this LOL #ifail :/

i also get a sick feeling though so maybe doughnuts just aren't my thing

Krissyyyyy:
i can have three which i thought was amazing until reading all of this LOL #ifail :/

i also get a sick feeling though so maybe doughnuts just aren't my thing

It is an acquired skill! Lol

I ate 13 Boston Cream donuts from Dunkin Donuts out of 24....omg that's rough...way too much sugar...didn't mind the 4200 extra calories though. smiley

Bought a baker's dozen a few days ago for my family to have during the storm. I ate 6 before they woke up. I probably could have eaten a couple more, but I didn't want to push myself and get a stomachache.

I would LOVE to get better at this.

feebleneedle:
Bought a baker's dozen a few days ago for my family to have during the storm. I ate 6 before they woke up. I probably could have eaten a couple more, but I didn't want to push myself and get a stomachache.

I would LOVE to get better at this.

Then stuff them in, fatty! smiley

I'm not sure, but I think I can do a dozen easily! I would totally do it, but I'm poor. smiley

I can eat 12 dounuts right now and i want to eat next time 15

I think my record was 12 (not freshly made or anything, those kind you'd just pick up in a box at a grocery store).

Oh about 8-12 fresh yeast risen glazed donuts...
: )
I love old fashioned plain ones the best and have never tried a sit down marathon with them but ohhhh my! I love a perfectly drag crispy on the outside, sweet, buttery tender softness on the inside old fashioned plain donuts....
Mmmm.....thanks.
Now I'm craving them
: /

Oh about 8-12 fresh yeast risen glazed donuts...
I love old fashioned plain ones the best and have never tried a sit down marathon with them but ohhhh my! I love a perfectly fried, crispy on the outside, sweet & buttery tender softness on the inside,.... old fashioned plain donuts....
Mmmm.....thanks.
Now I'm craving them
: /

how many donuts can you eat?4 months

No, not bad at all. Your a vrty good feedee😉😊

I can eat about 15 Dunkin donuts glazed on an empty stomach and five on a full stomach

Beastman2017:
Ya got me beat! Glazed donuts are good aren't they? I'd like to see you in action! You can message me on kik ad Beastman2017u. Its a free download. Easier than this.😀
I'm setting up an email as Kik isn't best at the moment.

I don't even have sweets. I'll live. I'll just mix Mt. Dew and Pepsi with some ginger ale and tropical punch Kool aid. I call it blood ginger on Mt. Pepsi. This is why I need a social life XD

how many donuts can you eat?3 months

I've just polished off a box of 12 krispy kremes for the first time in under an hour and I'm feeling great smiley wish I'd have brought more now. Ah well there's always next time..

By all means buy MORE donuts. Remember the economy of scale!!

12 maybe more depending on the brand 😋

how many donuts can you eat?3 weeks

2 dozens with room for more

how many donuts can you eat?3 weeks

I can eat 5 dozen with room for more
1 >> page 1 of 5   loading