Gaining

Weight gain since being a member ff

Ditzy:
Kristal you are so sweet I'm glad we are friends

I came back to FF in 2014 just to browse after a big weight loss and now I am just a hair bigger than I was when I left the first time so yes just being here makes me gain,LOL
Well I am a compulsive overeater so thats the main reason but being here does help not to feel alone.

Fat or thin, you look great. Is the weight on your profile current?
8 years

I'd say about 60 pounds or so. Bounces back and forth over the 200-pound mark.
8 years

I've been here 4 years now...how time flies! My initial gain was about 30 pounds, which I then lost, but regained 50...so overall I've gained 80 pounds since being on FF, but I'm about 50 pounds heavier than when I joined. Phew!
8 years

I've been here 9 years and have gone from around 230 to 320 and back down to 250 currently weighing 285, I've basically gained 100 pounds total, have gained about 30 in a year
8 years

Oh yes I've definitely gained a bit since I first joined about 7 years ago! I wish I kept going with my weight gain though... I'd probably be as big as my girlfriend or even bigger! But recently I've been wanting to gain again, so here I am again getting fatter. xD I think I was roughly around 150 or so when I first joined, and the last time I weighed myself I was roughly around 170 or so. But that's been years and I don't currently have a scale. smiley But I'm getting one tomorrow and I'm excited to see how much I've gained since then! smiley
8 years

So as it turns out, when I got the scale weeks ago I was at 177. I'm now at 185 and I'm still gaining weight. Returning to FF has really helped me pack on the pounds, seeing all the women getting bigger around here is really helping me get to my first goal. smiley
8 years

Since rejoining I've gone from a low of near 250 back up to 280 and I'm super hungry today so...
8 years

I've been on here since I was 16 but didn't start to actively gain until a few years ago. Since then I've gained over 35 pounds and lost muscle 🎂
7 years

I think I remember you from Dimensions. Seems so long ago...
7 years

I joined this site, I want to say close to 150, and I am now 250 and cant wait for more!
7 years
123   loading