forum  stuffing

how do you enjoy your big round belly after a stuffing session?4 months

Tonight I ate all evening, whatever I could get into me. Two big bagels with an entire container of cream cheese. A bag of honey peanuts. Two containers of Chinese food with two things of white rice and a few egg rolls and cookies. An entire carton of ice cream. I forgot to count how many doughnuts I ate. An entire container of cottage cheese that I practically swallowed whole. A two litre of coke. I feel stretched and full but I want more. My addiction I guess.
Like tonight, when my tummy is so full that my breathing is shallow and I am at the pleasure/pain point of gluttony, I usually expose all of my belly and rub as much as I can. I tend to concentrate the rubbing over my stomach to ease the engorged feeling. Right now I feel like my stomach is still trying to expand. Sometimes I will stand up and sway back and forth. This seems to ease the tightness. I love seeing how big I am. I want more.

how do you enjoy your big round belly after a stuffing session?4 months

What an experience...just to read! Felt like I was right there.
Wish I was .Enjoy your self.

how do you enjoy your big round belly after a stuffing session?2 months

PinkyDear:
Tonight I ate all evening, whatever I could get into me. Two big bagels with an entire container of cream cheese. A bag of honey peanuts. Two containers of Chinese food with two things of white rice and a few egg rolls and cookies. An entire carton of ice cream. I forgot to count how many doughnuts I ate. An entire container of cottage cheese that I practically swallowed whole. A two litre of coke. I feel stretched and full but I want more. My addiction I guess.
Like tonight, when my tummy is so full that my breathing is shallow and I am at the pleasure/pain point of gluttony, I usually expose all of my belly and rub as much as I can. I tend to concentrate the rubbing over my stomach to ease the engorged feeling. Right now I feel like my stomach is still trying to expand. Sometimes I will stand up and sway back and forth. This seems to ease the tightness. I love seeing how big I am. I want more.

I totally love the part about standing up
And swaying. So captured how I feel when I'm stuffed full. I always want more

I love to stuff myself until I'm completely helpless. I'll eat until I can't even move, until the fullness and weight of my belly has me too exhausted to get up or even rub my own belly. I just sit there using all my energy to breathe.

I would love to have a Feeder there to rub my belly, or maybe slap it, tease me for being so fat, or maybe even make me eat more. After all, I'm unable to fight back. 😈
3 page 3 of 3   loading