forum  general

a question for the ladies2 years

So, for all you beautiful women here, I've a question; how would you prefer your belly to be?

Would you prefer a huge, sexy, perfectly rounded and swollen potbelly, making it look like you swallowed a beach ball?

Or several lumps of soft, sexy, jiggly warm flabby fat?

Or, if you simply don't care, what is your belly like now? smiley

IamTheSovereign:
So, for all you beautiful women here, I've a question; how would you prefer your belly to be?

Would you prefer a huge, sexy, perfectly rounded and swollen potbelly, making it look like you swallowed a beach ball?

Or several lumps of soft, sexy, jiggly warm flabby fat?

Or, if you simply don't care, what is your belly like now? smiley

Both are sexier than lean, but I prefer soft flabby belly's hands down. More fun to squish and slap and play with smiley

Oh, yes! Without a doubt! Potbellies are so sexy, but I just love flabby bellies so much! It was hard for me to chose between the two as a favorite smiley

I have a flabby "spare tire" belly as I call it, I'd like a round potbelly if I could have one smiley

I like a pot belly on me but right now I am soft and flabby

A soft and fluffy belly.

I like my belly pretty much the way it is now: soft, flabby, jiggled when i walk, covers the upper half of the waistband of my pants...

Yeah, i love my tummy because she's soft and yummy.

I love the perfectly round, 'I just swallowed a soccer ball' , pregnant look, with almost no hang. I have always admired pregnant girls and women, and am glad that my belly seems to be taking on a pregnant shape, enough for strangers to occasionally ask me if I am pregnant, or to be able to wear a maternity T-shirt with a silly saying on it like, " I Smuggle Pumpkins " , or " Yes ! I ate the whole wedding cake ! " !

I'm kind of fortunate. My belly is sort of both. When I eat a lot and slightly stretch my stomach, my belly is a round potbelly, but, if I don't eat and my stomach is empty, my stomach to soft, squishy, flabby. My favorite is rolls so I'd have to say I want to have a big flabby stomach.

I took some pictures of my water belly, can't wait to share them
1 page 1 of 4   loading