Feedback and suggestions

Block list isn't permanent/keeps resetting?!

I'm getting messages and requests from people I have blocked more than once. They're not creating new accounts; it's the same one. I don't like having to keep chat requests off because I vet profiles before agreeing to enter chat and do accept some requests.

I don't know if this is an issue with the chat client (Which I think is a separate service, am I correct?) or if there disconnect on the site or whatever, but if there is something that can be done about it please let me know.

Interestingly enough, a few blocks I made years ago still stand - if those users are in the chat they show up on my block list and have been there for a long time. It's the recent ones that seem to become un-blocked even though I never un-block them myself.

Has anyone else experienced this?
8 years

Is it happening with the classic/video chat, new chat, or both?
8 years

I don't use the text chat, just the classic/video.

I mentioned it today and a number of other users says they've been dealing with the same issue, but thought they were the only one, lol
8 years

I've had the same problem whenever I block someone within the chat window. The blocks seem to be more permanent if you go to their actual profile and block them that way.
8 years

Good to know. I'll try that too and see if it help. Thanks!
8 years