Fat experiences

For the married gainers

Tubby Marie:
Where you fat when you met your spouse? How much have you put on? Is your spouse ok with weight? .

On my phone so I'll try to keep this short (just as well or I'd probably write an essay). ETA: ended up being a bit of an essay anyway.

I'm something like a mutual gainer, she is something like a foodie and from a fat family. When we met I was officially overweight(170 lbs @ 5'8" bmi just under 26) while she wasn't quite (145 lbs @ 5'6", bmi about 23). I let her know fairly early on that thin did nothing for me and I didn't see fat as a bad thing ... But I made that mostly about her, as I'd been suppressing my own fat desires.

Over our first six years together I put on Forty and she put on 90, before we kind of got ourselves figured out on the sexuality, appetite, lifestyle, practicality thing. She dropped 20 lbs, then we both staid in a fairly narrow weight band for years.

More recently as age has impacted libido I've found myself more concerned with appealing to myself and less with appealing to her, and have let myself gain another 20, finally taking me up to a size I consider fat (just under 230, bmi 34-35, fat enough to feel jiggly and be at the limit of XL clothes).

Wife is not a real fan, although she doesn't really say anything, and even when I was 25 lbs lighter several years back she really had no sexual desire (for me? In general? Don't know), so for the most part it is working out OK, as at least I'm enjoying my body.

And oddly enough, this last year she surpassed her previous high, hitting 240. So I'm enjoying all the fats lately.... Other than sexually. But those are the chances you take in marriage I suppose( and as others have said, love is about so much more than sex, and we have plenty of love).
8 years

For the married gainers

Tubby Marie:
Where you fat when you met your spouse? How much have you put on? Is your spouse ok with weight?

When we first met, my wife was around 120 lbs and I was 165 lbs. As the years went by our love for good food, wine etc. led to a constant but unintentional increase. Now she's around 185 lbs and I am 230 lbs. So together we have put on an average female's weight so far (with a 54% increase she's the "winner" though compared to my 39% weight increase ;-) ). We both love to tease each other about how fat we have become, but we both like the extra weight and the extra softness it created. As is the case with you, there are a number of far more important subjects in our relationship than weight / weight gain though...
8 years

For the married gainers

Tubby Marie:
Thanks everyone for responding so I would say overall bigger is better!🐳

The bigger and softer the belly, the better the cuddling and lovin' tends to be :-)
8 years

For the married gainers

My wife is 310lbs or so. I was 140lbs when we first met, I hover about the 190/200 area now. Longer term goal is 350 and beyond. She is into firm ball bellies, not flabby ones, so I have to be a bit careful!
8 years

For the married gainers

When first married I was about 175 lbs., down from a high of 205 lbs. 5 years earlier. After marriage I slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. over a 12 year period to 305 lbs. Now reside around 275 lbs. My wife who was very petite at 5' 0 " tall, weighed 110 lbs. when married and has gained 60 lbs. While she is not thrilled with my gain and her own, she has accepted it. She knows I like fatter women so it has been easier for her to not worry about her weight. I would love to see her reach 200 lbs. so we will see what the future holds as we age, become less active and hopefully grow fatter.
8 years

For the married gainers

While dating my wife she was a workout queen at 5' 3" 120 lbs. max that later told me she had a hard time keeping weight off and was a "Fatty" in High school (Not really a Fatty in my book but definitely quite a bit overweight after seeing pictures) up until her senior year! I was Muscular and thin from playing Football in college and never really seemed to gain weight other than muscle weight, I was 6' 2" and 170 lbs.....while playing listed at 180 Lbs.

Even though my wife was a workout queen she had some incredibly muscular sexy thick thighs with her inner thighs still having some soft Fat bulges as well as very plump breasts and a nice soft lower belly roll. As time went on and I told her to lighten up on working out so much so she can enjoy more time with me she gained pretty quickly....she got into the 160 Lb. range after a while and looked unbelievable. She has a sweet tooth and while not working out as much she didn't ever stop eating her sweets. I on the other hand began lifting a lot of weight in the gym after college and eventually my metabolism changed and all of a sudden I became muscular and bulky and started developing a bigger gut. I got up to around 210 Lbs.

When we got married I estimate my wife weighed around 145 Lbs. dieting down a bit for the wedding day and I was around 200-210 Lbs.

After marriage my wife became pregnant and eventually had three babies back to back to back never really giving her time to lose much weight and she looked Beautiful and more sexy than ever weighing in at just over 200 Lbs. Years later she wuld lose weight and gain back some weight never getting back up to 200+ Lbs. but would go from a low of 165 Lbs. and a higher amount now to around 185+ Lbs. The lack of weight gain on her during her lower times spurred me to intentionally gain weight myself on turn my weight gain fetish on me. I ended up getting a pretty huge gut and weighed around 260 Lbs. I became interested in her pointing out how Fat had become. Over the years she seems to have become more accepting of weight gain on herself as well as me and even sometimes she seems like she prefers the fatter me. I am not sure if it is the home maker in her feeling the "I made him nice and Fat with all my great cooking or what" but she certainly likes seeing me fatter especially when she is much heavier herself and can't seem to lose any weight.
8 years

For the married gainers

My ex wife was on the chubby side when we were first married. I'd 150 or so. Her mother was
probably close too 300 at the time. After the years and a few kids later I envisioned that she would put on some real weight. Well she did but not near
the amount I envisioned. Probably about 190 or so. I always loved that pregnant belly look.
As much as I tried to encourage ,she resisted. Always grumpy from trying to diet and failing.

What really gets me is that a lot of her female friends put on some impressive weight gain after marriage. A couple of them got to be 300
or there abouts. Easily doubling in size.

Later I met a gal online that that was cute as could be. She 5'6" 340. We met up numerous times. Had that full figure and a huge belly. The sex was great. Trouble was we had different goals in life. It was obvious we weren't meant to be together.
About that time I met a gal a couple hours drive away at a BBW affair. She had weighed
270 or so and had lost about 50 Lbs. after her divorce. She has gained back about 25 or so
mostly in her belly. Unfortunatly as much as I would like her to gain all the weight back she originally lost it has become apparent it ain't gonna happen.

That's why I'm here.. Out to find a gal "large"
who is comfortable with here size Plus maybe a
few Lbs. more.
8 years

For the married gainers

I gained from 235 to 295 (five years ago before my 1st child was born) and then lost down to 245 and then put on muscle to 260 in the 15 years I've known my wife. I know she has gained weight, but at no point in our relationship have I known what she weighs.

She knows I like her at any weight and that I don't like skinny women in general, and that I think I'm sexy no matter what and liked being bigger. She isn't very expressive about what she finds sexy about herself or in others. If I had to guess, I would think she is somewhere between 220-235 lbs. now, but I am not a good guesser.
8 years

For the married gainers

That's impressive and sounds like a lot of fun for each of you and both of you - if that makes sense.

fatdoug300:
Yes, both my wife and I have gained quite a bit of weight over the years. We were both big/chubby when we met and both of us prefer big people. So the smaller or larger gains over the years have not bothered us, in fact we both enjoy each other even more physically because of the added weight. I have probably gained around 140 pounds over 12 years, going from 250 to 390. My wife has grown from a chubby 200 pounds back then to a luscious 400 pounds right now.
8 years

For the married gainers

I met my wife 20 years ago, she was 118-120lbs. (She's 5.5) and a fitness instructor, we met at a gym. Over the years her weight fluctuated from 120-160.(having kids and being married does that) Once she hit 30-32 years old she has been gaining unintentional. Last fall was her heaviest at around 230, she dropped 20-22 lbs but recently has gained some back. So since we met she has put on 100lbs. The thing is she holds it so well in all the right places!! She also knows as she puts it I like "fat chicks" haha. For me I have put on what I call "hazard" weight. It's the price you pay while keeping your wife feed all the time over the years! I was 220-225 muscular when we met. I'm now 270-280 depending on how active I am.
7 years
12   loading