Stuffing

A feeder without having to date?

We'll for a lot of people it's a sexual fettish. That is probably the reason they want a relationship, in a strang and backwards sort of way it's like wanting to be more then just friends with bennifits (but instead of sex it's stuffing you)
8 years

ChubbyNubNub:
So far I have tossed around the want to have a feeder and like maybe once a month we get together (as long as I'm not busy or in a depression) and have a stuffing session and it is a good time and we go back to our lives, chatting through whatever.

I was looking for the same thing. A feeder that I could meet up with at a restrant (nothing fancy...just fattening) and share a fattening good time with. They would ensure that I was eating all the correct foods (you know the ones), and dessert(s)

It just seems from here, most of the men that talk to me want a relationship like right off the bat even though I list that I'm in a relationship. I just wanted to know if someone has found a feeder/feedee relationship that is mutual and just friends? Or should I just have like donations cause I thought of that too.
8 years

hmmm.... because of this fetish beeing such a turn on it would be very hard to just be friends and not have any sex or touching or whatever after beeing stuffed .......

i would at least have the possibility of an sexual encounter after some stuffing sessions when we feel comfortable and get along nicely ....
8 years