Fat experiences

Some fat encouragement for my lady...

Quick, true story...

My lady and I visited with a cousin of hers recently she hadn't seen since she was very young but had kept up with on social media. I'll remind that my lady has been overweight since puberty and especially so since having two children from her first marriage. Nowadays, she rocks her 310 or so pounds with 44DDD cups. Her cousin had stomach-shrinking surgery some time back but has "let it go" a bit and has some paunch developing. Her cousin takes care of her elderly mom, who is a large lady herself. She hadn't seen my lady since her girlhood, or likely about 150 pounds ago. Upon leaving, her mom hugged my lady upon her bending down to hug her goodbye. Her mom told her softly but within my earshot, "You're really pretty now that you're not so skinny." We both chuckled at that later as we ate our full dinner of steak, shrimp, potatoes and more :-)
8 years

Some fat encouragement for my lady...

clive2007:
Its clear that HappyBigBoy and his lady were happy to hear the compliments and didn't treat them as backhanded.

I can see where ChubbyHoney is coming from just as easily. We're all different horses for different courses here. Some like compliments specific to their weight, whether it be be how they are now, the fact they have lost or the fact they have gained. Some don't care for it, and some are all the shades of grey in between.

This is a site that caters to the fantasy side of weight gain / fat appreciation and so on. I don't think the comments would have been passed on in general company, but I imagine the reason why HappyBigBoy made his comments known is because some enjoy reading that here - and, just as ChubbyHoney mentioned, maybe some don't.

We're a diverse melting pot here. You can please some people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time.

Some comments might not be taken as they were intended, but that doesn't mean they can't be said.

I'm happy that HappyBigBoy and is lady got a thrill out of the comments they received during the story.

Clive

Indeed we were thrilled, because everyone was happy to see each other again after so long. It's difficult to convey true gists and intent via the Internet, so I'll simply reiterate that it was indeed quite the compliment and we can't wait to visit them again. Thanks for the thought-out feedback, all who've commented.
8 years