Submission and domination

Submissive males?

Slightly submissive
7 years

Submissive males?

I became very submissive as I entered into the role of feedee. Now my feeder has become very dominant in other aspects of our lives, as well.
7 years

Submissive males?

Sounds fun
7 years

Submissive males?

While I am not submissive by nature, the idea of turning myself over to a female FA who would feed and stuff me for her own sexual pleasure and get more and more turned on the fatter I became, really turns me on!
7 years

Submissive males?

As I get bigger, I find myself becoming more and more submissive.
7 years

Submissive males?

collegeguy2514:
As I get bigger, I find myself becoming more and more submissive.

I have found this as well, especially as it's become more difficult to do things and I need more assistance... for instance, getting up from some seats, typing shoes, etc. This has all resulted in my feeder becoming more dominant.
7 years

Submissive males?

I like being sub, it feels great smiley
7 years

Submissive males?

Pig farmer:
After reading your interesting and somewhat sensual posts and stories, I'd say that your feeder was quite dominant to begin with. And you were submissive all along too, though you might not have realised just how much.

Your domestic arrangement is stimulating because of the clear reversal of roles. Your feeder wife is not only more assertive but fitter and physically stronger than you so it's easy for her to overcome you.

Not that you put up any resistance anyway - you seem exceptionally docile and well-trained. smiley

Please keep writing and posting.

Thanks for the encouraging words! And you are correct, she has always been a little bit dom, even back in the days when our roles were reversed, several years ago. Our living arrangement/lifestyle is just letting her exercise her dom muscles moreso, I suppose! smiley

More writing to come, I have a few experiences I want to document, just need a little time to edit them.

Thanks!
7 years