General

Ladies: your take on moob action

I love moobs! But only if they are accompanied by a BIG, soft, round belly smiley
7 years

I have to say I am a little embarrassed by my moobs, so its good to hear that some appreciate them. When I was about 30 lbs thinner I was out at a club dancing a little and a girl cupped my moob (probably thinking it was more of a muscular peck!) and then whispered to her friend and started laughing. Ever since then I'm a bit self conscious and I have put on 30-40 lbs since, so my moobs are quite a bit fatter!
7 years

The bae is very against his so I try to avoid the whole area. But if given the green light you wouldn't know the difference between my face and his chest.
7 years

I LOVE moobs! On December 3rd of last year, I felt up a guy who was probably, no exaggeration, a G-cup! But guys don't need them to be hot. Chris Farley was flat -chested, and he was hot as hell. Flat or stacked, I love BHM chests!
7 years

person12670:
I have to say I am a little embarrassed by my moobs, so its good to hear that some appreciate them. When I was about 30 lbs thinner I was out at a club dancing a little and a girl cupped my moob (probably thinking it was more of a muscular peck!) and then whispered to her friend and started laughing. Ever since then I'm a bit self conscious and I have put on 30-40 lbs since, so my moobs are quite a bit fatter!
I'm so sorry you had that awful experience! I dream of going to clubs where all of the guys are fat!
7 years

Conflicted Fatty:
I have a love-hate relationship with them. I personally don't mind, but I think most women hate them... so I stay covered up.
I'd like to cover your moobs with my face!
7 years