Fat experiences

An experience with my wife, that made me scratch my head

Over the first couple of years when my wife....girlfriend at the time were together she spoke of not liking guy's to have big belly's and even said she despised it if a guy had a huge butt. Now to what degree I am not sure but I was pretty into lifting weight and still am and as I got pretty big muscularly I tended to have a big appetite and developed a decent size little gut. At the time she brought it up when we were talking about related things and said she wouldn't mind if I wasn't as muscular and big but more slender and cut up. I always in the back of my mind thought to myself ...Ok she doesn't like me with a belly and she doesn't like big belly / big assed guy's.

Fast forward almost 15 years later and as I was intentionally gaining without her knowing.....and ended up gaining some 45 Lbs. with most of it showing on my now Huge Gut. During this time she was much heavier than she used to be (30+ lbs. Very much to my liking) as well....but she only mentioned my new Fat belly when she was intoxicated in a teasing yet endearing way. Not to mention she would serve me huge amounts for meals when I was sitting there with a beach ball belly sitting out on my lap looking 9 months pregnant. So I wasn't sure if she changed er tune or she was accepting of her new Fat Husband.

Fast forward again to last weekend. We were away for the weekend in Arizona and laying out by the pool at the hotel when a guy struck up a conversation with the both of us. He mentioned he was a builder and was building these custom homes right by the resort and a strip mall. He was standing in front of us with his board shorts on and no shirt while we were laying in our chairs talking to him. He was probably 5' 10" and had to be 350-400 Lbs. sturdy with the biggest fattest belly that stuck out far with a natural hang. I was impressed he stood there talking to us for so long with that massive belly out on display and with the slightest of movement he made...be it adjusting his leg stance or a slight step his massive belly would jiggle and bounce. Now the crazy thing is I thought my wife would be kind of short in the discussion and be kind of grossed out....but she actually kept the conversation going and actually giggled a bit in the conversation. When he finally said bye and left....I thought for sure she was going to make some comment like "wow, did you see how Fat of a Gut that guy had" or "He might want to slow down on his eating". But actually all she said was "He was nice". Now this was totally out of character from what I thought she was going to say.

I started thinking that maybe I should have asked her right then..."would you like it if I got that Fat, honey?" But I chickened out!!!

Could it be that my wife secretly likes big Fat Gutted Guy's now....and would love for me to get that big? Do women change with their liking's or maybe she has had a hidden desire all along to have a Fat guy?
8 years

Thanks for all your great points! Yea...I guess it's easy to ask or talk about it with her....."But not really"...she is the kind where talking about this stuff kind of fees taboo and it's better left not discussing....I would rather get it out of her in some sort of role play so she doesn't have to fess up in a way...if you know what I mean. I almost feel that she likes Fat... sometimes maybe 30% of the time and 70% she doesn't....if that can be an actual situation. Where as I love Fat 100% of the time.

Interesting point about your husband after a few drinks wanting to play with your belly. I think my wife is fairly similar... the only time she mentioned my 45 Lb. belly gain was when she was slightly intoxicated and she was very affectionate but teasing like when touching and playing with my belly and newly discovered moobs. When she has gained and I have also she seems so much more relaxed and really allows herself to pig out....almost a comfort if we are both Fat. When she used to gain and I didn't have a big Gut yet she would always try to slim down.

I think she has definitely changed from years ago with being more accepting of Fat and weight .....and doesn't let societal pressures influence her as much....but even though times like above where I think she was clearly fascinated by this Guy's massive belly bouncing and jiggling and sticking so far out in front of him there are other times where I can almost envision her saying negative thing's about Fat and weight with a somewhat disgusted look on her face. She gives a lot of mixed signals.

Then there is, after she clearly noticed how Fat I got where she would continually feed me massively huge Fattening dinners and load up 2nds without me even asking, followed by some obnoxiously huge fattening deserts every night...it totally seemed like she was getting major satisfaction in trying to make me fatter and fatter. I almost think she has a slight feeder side when she see's the results....who know's how many variations there are to this fetish?
8 years

chubbyhoney:
Maybe she just doesn't want to make you feel bad about yourself for gaining by making negative comments about someone else's fat, because she loves you.

Yea...I hear you! My wife has always said...."I don't need someone telling me that I have gained weight....I know when I am getting Fat".

She has mentioned before a friend of hers that even when my wife would gain 5-10 lbs. would make round about comments....like "What's different about you?" or "Did you do something different with your hair?" or the reverse psychology one ..."You look healthy, have you been eating real good?" My wife would always comment No, no, no... to all her questions never giving an in to the conversation. The funniest was when my wife happened to see her after delivering our last baby at least a year prior and I don't think my wife had seen this friend for a long time......now my wife was at her all time highest weight and this friend said "Wow, you certainly are taking off some of that pregnancy weight!" I think the "Wow" was a little shock for this friend when she saw her and it kind of slipped out and she didn't know what else to say after.....especially after my wife said...."well, I delivered my daughter over a year ago and actually I have gained an extra 25 Lbs. after delivery....so NO I'm just getting fatter and fatter." My wife said the so called friend was in total shock especially when my wife grabbed another plate of cake and started eating it right after she said that to her at the Birthday party.

So to your point maybe she is extending me that courtesy.....but I can't help but think with all her extra fattening cooking after she saw me gain so much already....it seemed like she was enjoying me getting fatter. It's hard to understand because I see so many things from my own eyes and most people don't have the same feelings centered around Fat, weight gain and this fetish.
8 years

You were muscular when you met and she made some negative comments, so be careful not to project your own preferences and read too much in it.
But people can certainly change, and maybe your wife doesn't mind "some" belly anymore (but that doesn't mean she would like you to be 400 lbs neither).
Maybe she always liked big bellies but never dared to admit that and tried to hide that with negative comments on fat (I have known some people who seemed to be anti-fat and made negative comments on people, but turned out to be FAs... sad but true...)
Maybe she doesn't really like it, but as Chubbeyhoney said, is just being nice.

The only way to know is to casually bring up the issue when the occasion presents itself.
8 years

Great points....I plan to try bringing it up in a playful way when she is slightly intoxicated.

I never really knew or expected my wife to be the type that would act the opposite to hide something....but you may be dead on. She may have always had a hidden desire and liked Fat, not necessarily on her but have a kink for it on others but felt ashamed so to not draw attention would act the opposite.
8 years

Sounds like a closet feeder to me.
8 years