Fat experiences

I'm in for a sexy summer :-)

So a few days ago, my lady, who has already accepted her size for what it is, revealed to me she'll throw caution to the wind and look into a two-piece this summer. To remind, she's 5-3 and about 310/320, 44DDD chest, luscious rolls of fat down her sides and a cute double-belly.

"I saw a cute bikini top in a catalog that will actually fit me and I'm just gonna say '*** it' this summer and get some board shorts with it," she told me. Now her one-pieces in the past have been cute enough. But crossing the 300-pound mark since last summer has her thinking toward a two-piece getup. She said it probably wouldn't fit her sides anymore and she wanted to basically free her belly of the confining one-piece.

"I know people already see a fat girl when I'm at the pool. So, I'm just going for it."

I simply said, "Babe, I'm already in love with you and I'd love whatever you'd want to wear at the pool." I really can't wait to see her in this, as my own belly will be hard-pressed to fit my swim trunks since my waist has grown to 40 inches. We'll be a happy fat pair indeed!
8 years

Thanks, ladies! smiley We do indeed have a great time enjoying our bodies together. And we're happy to have found someone who appreciates the other. As Jack Palance said in a cologne commercial years ago, "Confidence is very sexy -- don't ya think?" :-)
8 years

HappyBigBoy:
As Jack Palance said in a cologne commercial years ago, "Confidence is very sexy -- don't ya think?" :-)

Yes - absolutely. A big woman who is totally confident in herself is amazingly sexy. Any woman who is confident is sexy as hell, though given my preferences clearly I'll go for the confident bbw.

Whenever I see a woman with no confidence I want to tell her there is a place for everyone, and not to worry about perceived shortcomings. Slightly ironic coming from someone never endowed with too much confidence...
7 years

Thanks for the comments, guys and gals smiley Summer can't get here fast enough so I can enjoy the same soft belly in public I already enjoy in private smiley
7 years

Go for it mango. Few things are sexier than a woman confident in her curves.
7 years