Lifestyle tips

Fat footwear?

So I've been asking around in preparation for reaching 500 pounds, and when it comes to clothing, everyone advises me to wear clothes that are either loose and baggy or tight and revealing. I'm at a bit of a loss when it comes to shoes, though. I'm thinking that sandals or flip-flops would be my best bet for squeezing my fat feet into. Any ideas?
8 years

Fat footwear?

My girlfriend is always in flip flops, comfortable and easy to put on, handy being plus sized and great for me as I get to see her beautiful feet😀
8 years

Fat footwear?

Ssbbwbbwman:
My girlfriend is always in flip flops, comfortable and easy to put on, handy being plus sized and great for me as I get to see her beautiful feet😀

That's very good for an SSBBW, but would it be appropriate for an SSBHM?
8 years

Fat footwear?

Ssbbwbbwman:

chubadmirer95:
flipflops are unisex
8 years

Fat footwear?

Ssbbwbbwman:

chubadmirer95:

Ssbbwbbwman:
flipflops are unisex

Yeah, but people tend to go against seeing a man's hairy feet in them. smiley
8 years

Fat footwear?

How about velcro shoes? Much easier then shoe laces when your belly gets in the way.

I 'am glad that some started this string....
8 years

Fat footwear?

boundandfeed:
How about velcro shoes? Much easier then shoe laces when your belly gets in the way.

I 'am glad that some started this string....

Come to think of it, what's wrong with just going barefoot? It's not like you'll be walking around too much, anyway.
8 years

Fat footwear?

True, the feedee should be staying at home eatting and sleeping. There are times when they will have to go out for some reason, unless they have reached the point of imobility.
8 years

Fat footwear?

boundandfeed:
True, the feedee should be staying at home eatting and sleeping. There are times when they will have to go out for some reason, unless they have reached the point of imobility.

So, either barefoot or sandals. Which one will it be?
8 years

Fat footwear?

Well, inside I would go with stockings or socks. Flip-flops are not all that safe indoors, and they do nothing to keep the feet warm. Outside barefoot, except out and about.
8 years
12   loading