forum  fat experiences

re: do any guys want a female body ?

3 weeks ago
I've always had a female shaped body, and female shaped legs, big bum and belly, silky skin, no body hair, big floppy boobs. I wear a bra and body shaper, and always wear maternity clothes at home.
The feeling of being feminine is beyond compare. Would really love to change gender, but know I couldn't go through with it ,because of the mental and physical pain. ( I am straight). I dream every day, though, of being a "proper" sexy woman. Maybe one day I will.

3 weeks ago
I understand how you feel. I love dressing as a woman, especially when having sex! If I had the money, changing gender would be a dream come true!

3 weeks ago
obeseladiesexciteme:
I've always had a female shaped body, and female shaped legs, big bum and belly, silky skin, no body hair, big floppy boobs. I wear a bra and body shaper, and always wear maternity clothes at home.
The feeling of being feminine is beyond compare. Would really love to change gender, but know I couldn't go through with it ,because of the mental and physical pain. ( I am straight). I dream every day, though, of being a "proper" sexy woman. Maybe one day I will.

I feel exactly the same. I'm straight and love women, particularly SSBBW, but everything about me has always been very feminine and girly, ( the shape of my body , my skin, my feet, hands facial features, hair, my boobs, my voice) and I look more feminine than most women. I'm petite and dainty.
I've known that I should really be female since I was aged three, and always played with dolls and girly things , and hate things that are masculine.
I go out dressed as a woman in very very feminine clothes , ( short skirt , lace, silk, high heels) and fool everyone, but it is so frustrating knowing that I'm not a proper woman, so I think one day I'll have to change gender, just to get rid of the daily turmoil my mind and body is going through, despite the physical and mental pain you mention.
I'm sure it will be worth it.

2 weeks ago
i want to be so fat that i would have a female body and my feeder would put me in women's clothes like bra's and whatever they want me to put on

2 weeks ago
Absolutely, it would be incredibly hot

2 weeks ago
Of course, that's why I do what I do !

2 weeks ago
Ill never be a fat gal in real life and know it..Will forever remain a male and that's ok, but this is the next best thing I've found. I have many dedicated followers on another sight and that makes me feel great but there are also the haters out there as well to deal with, which I do in my own way ! I've just found this sight and hope to meet some likeminded people that share "our thing" lol
attachment
attachment
<< 8 page 8 of 8   loading