forum  fat experiences

do any guys want a female body ?3 months

I've always had a female shaped body, and female shaped legs, big bum and belly, silky skin, no body hair, big floppy boobs. I wear a bra and body shaper, and always wear maternity clothes at home.
The feeling of being feminine is beyond compare. Would really love to change gender, but know I couldn't go through with it ,because of the mental and physical pain. ( I am straight). I dream every day, though, of being a "proper" sexy woman. Maybe one day I will.

I understand how you feel. I love dressing as a woman, especially when having sex! If I had the money, changing gender would be a dream come true!

i want to be so fat that i would have a female body and my feeder would put me in women's clothes like bra's and whatever they want me to put on

Absolutely, it would be incredibly hot

Of course, that's why I do what I do !

Ill never be a fat gal in real life and know it..Will forever remain a male and that's ok, but this is the next best thing I've found. I have many dedicated followers on another sight and that makes me feel great but there are also the haters out there as well to deal with, which I do in my own way ! I've just found this sight and hope to meet some likeminded people that share "our thing" lol
attachment
attachment

Yes, this is my perfect fantasy ,to be fed and turned into obese women by a skinny female or transgender man.
<< 7 page 7 of 7   loading