forum  fat experiences

do any guys want a female body ?2 years

Absolutely, it would be incredibly hot

Of course, that's why I do what I do !

Ill never be a fat gal in real life and know it..Will forever remain a male and that's ok, but this is the next best thing I've found. I have many dedicated followers on another sight and that makes me feel great but there are also the haters out there as well to deal with, which I do in my own way ! I've just found this sight and hope to meet some likeminded people that share "our thing" lol
attachment
attachment

do any guys want a female body ?1 year

Yes, this is my perfect fantasy ,to be fed and turned into obese women by a skinny female or transgender man.

do any guys want a female body ?7 months

A fantasy of mine is to have a group of fat women transfer their fat to me. Becoming immobile or nearly so. Especially heavy in the hips/ass. Somethings even going so far that one of them trades sexes with me afterwards & get me pregnant, with 8 or maybe more.

do any guys want a female body ?4 months

One of my female friends, encouraged to have sex with a fat guy, remarked, "It was just like fucking a fat woman who just happens to have a dick beneath those boobs and belly."

i do have fantasies where my ass and moobs take more of my weight. help if it thinned out my body hair, too. i don't know i'd want to be REALLY female looking, but enough to look like a soft, femme fatty might be super hot smiley

This has become a somewhat forced fantasy for me. Apologies in advance if this gets too specific.

I found out my body is not processing the testosterone it's making, which resulted in me having no sperm at all and my body slowly shutting down production of testosterone. Combined with the fact that my increased body fat does increase estrogen; my body is steadily softening all over, my fupa is erasing any proof of a penis, and my moobs are growing significantly.

I wish I had a Dom feeder who would make me get these useless nuts cut off. Who would fatten me until it looks like I have a vagina. Who would make me use breast pumps until I literally developed feminine breasts that produced milk. I would be completely trapped between genders, dressing as either a male or female at my feeder's command.

do any guys want a female body ?3 months

as someone who is trans, i have to say i am fascinated with all the positive responses to this topic. i had always admired fuller figured women, and made the decision a few years ago to gain. i put on over 40 pounds since i began and i have gone from a size 12 to a size 22. my breasts went from a 36 b cup to a 36 c cup. i was surprised - and very happily so - that a lot of gain went to my ass. the increased estrogen in my body - from what i take to develop my breasts and the fat i have gained - allowed the fat to be distributed to all the right places. the feeling of being rounder, softer, is something that is quite different than how i felt before i started my gain. sex has definitely been a lot better! there is more of me to touch, to grab hold of, there is more "me" there to feel and experience. it's the little things too like walking across a room and having my boobs jiggle. or putting on a tight pair of jeans and fighting to get them buttoned up and zipped up...i'm happy with it!

do any guys want a female body ?3 months

WannaBshe:
Ill never be a fat gal in real life and know it..Will forever remain a male and that's ok, but this is the next best thing I've found. I have many dedicated followers on another sight and that makes me feel great but there are also the haters out there as well to deal with, which I do in my own way ! I've just found this sight and hope to meet some likeminded people that share "our thing" lol

Awesome body.
<< 7 page 7 of 10   loading