forum  fat experiences

do any guys want a female body ?1 week

WannaBshe:
Ill never be a fat gal in real life and know it..Will forever remain a male and that's ok, but this is the next best thing I've found. I have many dedicated followers on another sight and that makes me feel great but there are also the haters out there as well to deal with, which I do in my own way ! I've just found this sight and hope to meet some likeminded people that share "our thing" lol

Awesome body.

Exciting gain.

I'm not a religious man- but I hope reincarnation is real, so I can come back in my next life as a massive woman who gets stuffed and pampered.

do any guys want a female body ?4 days

Not a guy (non-binary/maybe trans?), but this thought has crossed my mind quite a few times. Like, does the idea of having a fat body not appeal to me, or is it the idea of having a fat, 'male' body that doesn't appeal to me? If I eventually transition, would I want to look more like the femme people I'm attracted to, or would I still want to stay slim? I honestly don't know the answer to those questions - kinda interesting to think about.

do any guys want a female body ?3 days

not gonna lie it does seem very interesting to have a more pear shaped figure, and moobs to

do any guys want a female body ?2 days

Ive wanted to be a girl ever since 2nd grade. 8 years old. so uh... id LOVE to have a female body.

do any guys want a female body ?21 hours

no i'm happy with my masculine fats (:
<< 8 page 8 of 8   loading