forum  fat experiences

do any guys want a female body ?2 years

Absolutely. I'm a bit too gender-fluid to have ever committed to transitioning to female, but I have always wanted to experience pregnancy and have a feminine body.

Yeah, I'm not trans, but within the context of this fetish it would be so great to put on weight like women do. Double belly, wide hips, just soft and jiggly everywhere. I always preferred that over the "beach ball" look.

totally to have full boobs, ass, hips

Yes, absolutely. One of the reasons I'm considering gaining is to try and grow some semblance of breasts. More feminine curves would be great.

I always wondered what it would be like to be a women with a jiggly ass and large breasts dressing way to slutty and showing off to much skin able to get any man I desire.

Rosechord:
Yeah, I'm not trans, but within the context of this fetish it would be so great to put on weight like women do. Double belly, wide hips, just soft and jiggly everywhere. I always preferred that over the "beach ball" look.

This^^

I'm all guy but I love how my fat is softening me up making me feel as good as my wife.

Yeah, fat feminizes me and my new fat is blowing my ass, hips and belly out. It's like there's always a fat chick around who loves being felt. I can't stop loving all this fat.

Fat women turn me on. My fat feels like all the women I fattened. I'm making myself feel like a fat woman.

That's just the fact of fattening, it's a chick thing. When guys get basketball fat it's grotesque. Ick. I hate hairy basketball bellies. (shudder)

I think I'm getting pretty fat. I want to do it tastefully, after all I'm 63. No stupid speedo shots from me. I'm just about fat.

I am actually surprised by the amount of guys who are into this. I myself have thought about this multiple times and would love to have the fem look.

I have wanted breasts since I was 13. (I'm 65 now). Too many risks with hormones. I'm a small 38B, so at least I have something. But they aren't sensitive.

There is absolutely something about that curvier look that I am in love with. So yes, to boobs, wide hips, big butt and plump thighs...did I leave anything out? smiley Seriously, the softer I get, the more feminine my body seems to me. It's an amazing feeling.

Heck Yes. If i thought there was any realistic way in the physical world to do so naturally (no surgery) and get highly feminine fat deposits without crashing my somewhat-sometimes-dicey health, it would be a high priority. In my real world so far, any kind of fat gain is wholly off the books (getting “normal” nutrition is a challenge).

blimpingup:
There is absolutely something about that curvier look that I am in love with. So yes, to boobs, wide hips, big butt and plump thighs...did I leave anything out? smiley Seriously, the softer I get, the more feminine my body seems to me. It's an amazing feeling.
I completely agree there and now how you feel

Dailyspades:
im glad there are alot of guys into this however Idk think girls are. Idk if girls even really talk to guys on here in a setting where romance or dating might, maybe, occur. Do girls like fem guy bodies

Well do you?

I am

That's definitely one of the pluses for me. I thrill to the fact that my body is becoming more suited for a bikini than swim trunks. I love the fantasy of wearing a skimpy bikini at the beach with my soft belly roll obscuring most of it and my boobs filling out the top.

I also delight in the idea of being able to wear a bra and having an official cup size.

My goal is much more related to softness than size, hence I try to limit my activity so that I lose muscle and replace it with soft fat.

blimpingup:

You could add cellulite ( on thighs and belly) to the list...a true feminine attribute.

The question could be extended to other areas related to female body shape:
Do any men like to walk the way a woman does?

Do any men like to sit down the way a woman does?

Do any men like to stand in the way a woman does?

Do any men like to bend down the way a woman does?

Extending the question further;
Do any men like to show female emotions publicly ( like crying more easily)?

Actually fat stores and produces estrogen. People may argue the scientific part of how it works, but the bottom line is that fat men usually have more estrogen in their system, as do fat girls (who usually hit puberty earlier). Some manboobs are just fat deposits, while others are true feminine breasts due to the higher estrogen.

obeseladiesexciteme:
The question could be extended to other areas related to female body shape:
Do any men like to walk the way a woman does?

Do any men like to sit down the way a woman does?

Do any men like to stand in the way a woman does?

Do any men like to bend down the way a woman does?

Extending the question further;
Do any men like to show female emotions publicly ( like crying more easily)?

Yes, I wish I had a female body, and always have wanted to since I was a kid, as the female body is far more interesting, fascinating and desirable.

And the power a woman has through her body, in attracting and captivating men, must be a really exhilarating feeling.

Sadly I've never had enough courage to have a gender operation.

As I get fatter, however, I find my body is becoming more feminine, like softer skin, less visible muscle, bigger boobs, fatter thighs, even some cellulite.

And emotionally, I find I can empathize more with women.

I can answer "yes" to the five questions above, but I don't really know whether this is consciously or subconsciously; probably a bit of both.

But I do think that the fatter we (males) become, the more effeminate we become, in a variety of ways.

Do I want a female body? No, I do not.
What I would like is for my subcutaneous fat to visceral fat ratio to be higher like it is for women. Visceral fat causes that hard ball-belly look while subcutaneous fat is that soft fat we actually want here. Luckily there are other ways to increase that ratio than just being a women.

I have a few thoughts to share. I think many guys would like to have a more feminine body or actually have a female body because we find women so attractive already. I really don't like how most guys gain weight. It just doesn't look pleasing to me. I don't like the hard "beach ball" belly look. Although, some guys do seem to gain weight in a more "female" way. Happily, I seem to be one of them. Granted, I haven't been able to gain that much so far. But, I gain pretty much everywhere. Basically from my chest down to my knees is the area I gain. Butt, thighs, belly, chest, and upper arms. All soft too, I don't have that hard beer belly. So I am very pleased. Now if I could actually keep gaining. smiley

So yeah, I think since we find the female form so appealing we wouldn't mind it ourselves. I'm a straight married guy. I would think gay guys might find how men gain weight more appealing. Or transgender would find the look of the sex they identify as more appealing? I'm just guessing here. Interesting question though. smiley

primal113:I would think gay guys might find how men gain weight more appealing. Or transgender would find the look of the sex they identify as more appealing? I'm just guessing here. Interesting question though. smiley

Well I'm on grommr and most guys there seem to want the fat-evenly distributed "feminine" look. They want/prefer it for its softness, the fact that it's much healthier than the beer-belly look, or the soft and chubby look it gives you.

That said, there are guys on there who want a hard beer-belly. They can like the bloated look it gives you or its firmness. Some even like it for the fact it's unhealthy if that's something that turns them on.

becomingoverweight:
Well I'm on grommr and most guys there seem to want the fat-evenly distributed "feminine" look. They want/prefer it for its softness, the fact that it's much healthier than the beer-belly look, or the soft and chubby look it gives you.

That said, there are guys on there who want a hard beer-belly. They can like the bloated look it gives you or its firmness. Some even like it for the fact it's unhealthy if that's something that turns them on.[/quote]

I am on that site too. Even though I don't visit to often. I've made a few friends over there. You are right though. Thinking back, everything you said is accurate. I remember talking to some people and after showing them pics, they really liked how I gained. They were then sad I wasn't gay and was married smiley I also remember seeing on the main page where people post comments, many were the "beer belly" type. It was like the more "manly" louder, testosterone driven people were the beer belly having/liking type. While maybe the quiet types were the more "fat all over" feminine types. I am just rambling on. I really have no idea. Just observations and guesses. smiley

primal113:I am on that site too. Even though I don't visit to often. I've made a few friends over there. You are right though. Thinking back, everything you said is accurate. I remember talking to some people and after showing them pics, they really liked how I gained. They were then sad I wasn't gay and was married smiley I also remember seeing on the main page where people post comments, many were the "beer belly" type. It was like the more "manly" louder, testosterone driven people were the beer belly having/liking type. While maybe the quiet types were the more "fat all over" feminine types. I am just rambling on. I really have no idea. Just observations and guesses. smiley[/quote]

I'd say you're right about that. The manly, muscly bear kinds of gainers on there do seem to like beer-bellies much more. I don't think that the ones who want to be soft and chubby are all quiet though. I want to be soft and chubby and I can be very loud if I want to be. The only reason why I'm not posting lots on grommr is because I gained visceral fat and put my gaining on hiatus till I could lose it.

becomingoverweight:
I'd say you're right about that. The manly, muscly bear kinds of gainers on there do seem to like beer-bellies much more. I don't think that the ones who want to be soft and chubby are all quiet though. I want to be soft and chubby and I can be very loud if I want to be. The only reason why I'm not posting lots on grommr is because I gained visceral fat and put my gaining on hiatus till I could lose it.[/quote]

Ah, gotcha. I didn't mean to imply that all the more "feminine" types were quiet. Just that I saw more of the "beer belly" types posting. Or maybe since I visit that site more to find people similiar to myself and just talk about gaining. But on a more subdued note. Some of the people there seem a bit to... loud? extroverted? something like that. I'm pretty chill. So maybe the opposite to myself stood out more when I was browsing the site.

I did kinda like that when I talked with people there we did actually talk to each other. Many other sites when I go there many people who contact me want to talk about my wife. smiley Which , yes I get it, she is beautiful and has a big butt! I know! I am very happy about that too, lol. So at least there I did get less of that and was able to talk to other guys who actually wanted to talk about gaining. smiley Well damn, sorry for the random rant. That wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. I am more than happy to talk about her sometimes, just not all the time. She has her own account damnit! ok ok sorry! I'm done, I swear! smiley

primal113:Ah, gotcha. I didn't mean to imply that all the more "feminine" types were quiet. Just that I saw more of the "beer belly" types posting. Or maybe since I visit that site more to find people similiar to myself and just talk about gaining. But on a more subdued note. Some of the people there seem a bit to... loud? extroverted? something like that. I'm pretty chill. So maybe the opposite to myself stood out more when I was browsing the site.

I did kinda like that when I talked with people there we did actually talk to each other. Many other sites when I go there many people who contact me want to talk about my wife. smiley Which , yes I get it, she is beautiful and has a big butt! I know! I am very happy about that too, lol. So at least there I did get less of that and was able to talk to other guys who actually wanted to talk about gaining. smiley Well damn, sorry for the random rant. That wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. I am more than happy to talk about her sometimes, just not all the time. She has her own account damnit! ok ok sorry! I'm done, I swear! smiley[/quote]

Ah, ok. The rant is fine. You probably get more attention for you and not your wife on grommr than on other sites because the guys on grommr mainly like fat guys.

becomingoverweight:
Ah, ok. The rant is fine. You probably get more attention for you and not your wife on grommr than on other sites because the guys on grommr mainly like fat guys.[/quote]

True, I do. Damn... I guess I'm just an attention whore... smiley . I don't mean to complain and sound whiny. Or derail this whole post. I have met and talked with great people on many sites. Here of FF, on Grommr, etc. And of course there are negatives to all the sites too. Maybe it's just me noticing. Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled topic! smiley

Thanks for the replies man. smiley

primal113:
True, I do. Damn... I guess I'm just an attention whore... smiley . I don't mean to complain and sound whiny. Or derail this whole post. I have met and talked with great people on many sites. Here of FF, on Grommr, etc. And of course there are negatives to all the sites too. Maybe it's just me noticing. Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled topic! smiley

Thanks for the replies man. smiley[/quote]

You're welcome. smiley

becomingoverweight:
Ah, ok. The rant is fine. You probably get more attention for you and not your wife on grommr than on other sites because the guys on grommr mainly like fat guys.

primal113:

Thanks for the replies man. smiley[/quote]

Nice to read this morning. A fellow fat creator here. I too have a lovely and quite fat wife who was once a big favorite a while back. She continues to eat everything I bring her, my smiling loving wife is growing out of another recliner.

My own fattening is flowing along nicely too. It's very erotic to eat with my wife. Especially our night time snack. Last night she had a box of cream puffs. I ate 1/3 of a pound cake in secret downstairs. I like to hide treats for only me there and sneak a couple of road treats daily between meals, which I make for us.

This is a very fattening time for us both. She is eating consistently more than me by 50%, easy. Her weight gain is very evident. She just went to 5X, she says.

I think it's my fattening diet that's making her eat more than me. I'm eating a lot just with our 3 meals and 2 snacks a day.

My fat continues to fill out my sides and haunches. Certain light reveals dimples along my inner thighs. I'm fattening from the legs up to my new double chin which I rest upon. It's surely fatter!

I feel fat pads gathering now at my sides from my belt roll to my shoulders. This new, extremely soft, fat has burst upon me there in deep puffs. I now shift my fat for comfort after rolling over in bed. My weight in bed is more.

How great this is to feel the fattening our wives did as they turned us on so much the first time fat blew one of us up. Well now I have all the fattening sensations but this time, within me too!

Nice to talk to straight guys who love fat and can't say enough about it! Got some cake to eat. 5 am here- having my creeeeemy coffee and big treats. Then back to my lazy sweetie (she's over 350 easy now. she has no idea & Dr is a good guy.) Wish I could know... but surely more.

Oh well, I'm up 30 lbs easy since Jan '16. 2016 is making us Fat people.

somewhat related to guys getting fat in a "woman-type" shape- I have to say, as a FFA, I definitely prefer men to be extra soft, hanging, jiggly, than the hard beer belly. To each their own though, I've seen many women that love hard bloated bellies.

ahots:
somewhat related to guys getting fat in a "woman-type" shape- I have to say, as a FFA, I definitely prefer men to be extra soft, hanging, jiggly, than the hard beer belly. To each their own though, I've seen many women that love hard bloated bellies.

As I mentioned above, I am happy that I gain weight in the so called "feminine" way. My wife likes it too. We both just aren't a fan of the "beach beer ball belly". Oooh, did I'm just create a new term?!
To go off on another tangent. I wonder if people who are also into pregnancy "things" prefer the "beach beer ball belly" ( use number 2!! smiley ) compared to the soft all over, jiggly weight gain?
Just another thought...

Dailyspades:
Oh trust me I've looked up how to get the desired affects I want. And they are in action. I love having semi femme curves, I just want to be thicker.

Where'd you find out how to do it?

Most of my curves are natural and that helps but manipulation of herbs to imitate estrogen can help u gain in estrogen receptors of the body. Look up get thick quick.
Dailyspades:
Oh trust me I've looked up how to get the desired affects I want. And they are in action. I love having semi femme curves, I just want to be thicker.

slowgain:
Where'd you find out how to do it?

Dailyspades:

It worked okay for you then? Honestly, I'm just looking to gain more soft subcutaneous fat increased of getting a beer belly, but I wouldn't mind a more feminine figure too.

Yes smiley

chezza98:
I feel this way so often and honestly I'm considering a sex change because of it

I don`t know if this helps, but......the "fact", that we have only two ways to be, as a women or a man, is really wrong and a fiction of the "western states". There are many other culturals, where all the other ways have a place in civilisation. And some of them give that people a very high position in their society. Only we are kind of creasy with it.....
So don`t panic, you are ok like you are, everything is fine. Don`t change anything.

I would love nothing more then a huge preggo belly with deep stretch marks and have to waddle ever were while my tight belly just looks like it will explode at any time a fat bubble butt would be fun with some moods so I can suck on my own nipples

Yes, women's bodies are much more interesting and beautiful!

Doublebellykeavy:
Yes by brother would love that because he is a gainer like me and he is so jealous of my sexy double belly and all my jiggly fat and my double D breasts

What guy wouldn't want their own fat breasts to play with?

Finally Fat:
I'm all guy but I love how my fat is softening me up making me feel as good as my wife.

Yeah, fat feminizes me and my new fat is blowing my ass, hips and belly out. It's like there's always a fat chick around who loves being felt. I can't stop loving all this fat.

Fat women turn me on. My fat feels like all the women I fattened. I'm making myself feel like a fat woman.

That's just the fact of fattening, it's a chick thing. When guys get basketball fat it's grotesque. Ick. I hate hairy basketball bellies. (shudder)

I think I'm getting pretty fat. I want to do it tastefully, after all I'm 63. No stupid speedo shots from me. I'm just about fat.

Love your post above. Could not have said it better. While I have very large moobs and a huge belly, my butt and thighs are very thin for someone who weighs 280 lbs. Would love to have soft, fat thighs that rub together when I walk and a round, very fat butt like most fat women.

Totally!

I'm a 62 year old male and I've been a feeder since I was seven. I know others have different feelings about this, which is cool; but, for me, fat is DEFINITELY a chick thing.

I love to fantasize about being a young, pretty, fit woman who shocks everyone when she (me!) announces that she's going to get fat deliberately.

I fantasize about having a weight gain blog and posting all kinds of pictures and videos and progress stats etc.

I would be totally "out" about being a gainer and my friends and family and others who are shocked and/or disgusted will only turn me on all the more with their rude comments. I'd show my face and let people hear my voice on my postings because I wouldn't give a shit about who knew what I was up to.

Any time someone I know who's not a feedist and who trolls on my blog to flame me would just make me all the hungrier, and hornier!!

In my fantasy I wouldn't have a steady boyfriend, I'd have lots and lots of encouragers both male and female -- all ages, races and body types -- and I'd be an ultra-slut because gaining would be such a turn on that I'd turn into a complete nympho!!

I fantasize that I'd have an entire retinue of feeders and pamperers and Sugar Daddies and Sugar Mommies so I'd have no financial problems and can concentrate on being a total food and sex and masturbation addict!

Sound good to any of you other older dudes?

Sounds good to this older dude. Especially the part about being a total food, sex and masturbation addict.

to be honest, yeah

100% yes. It's my fantasy.

Yes please

If i get fat enough I'll have the tits, dont know if I want the problems associated with having a vigina

I've always been attracted to pregnant belly, and when I fall on the feederisme, I immediately had the idea to grow for the same belly. And little by little I said that having large ass and breasts would not be so bad. What luck she had to be more reactive in weight gain than a man. In general...

I am already feminine in my body shape. I have always had bigger boobs and very big hips. In fact, I am very pear shaped. I love how sexy and curvy my figure is. It makes me feel so pretty. I love having boobs big enough that I need to wear a bra and having to wear women's clothes because they fit my big butt, wide hips, and fat thighs better than clothes for men. Being very voluptuous makes me want to gain more and grow even curvier. It is a celebration of all things sensuous. I love gaining and I love how if effects my body. I can't wait to see how curvy I get.

yeah, but not as my own, if you catch my drift... smiley

i know someone who wants to be castrated so that he gets fat on his hips and bum which does apperently work according to stuff ive read obviously this is an extreme way to get what is wanted but each to their own.

I didn't really want it, but my body has certainly grown more feminine as I got really fat, particularly due to my moobs.

When I started gaining, back when I was 250 lbs or so, I had noticable moobs... but much to my shock, they have kept growing with the rest of me - now more than 450. Adding to this, the general softness and the growth of my hips and thighs, my shape is very feminine - to the point of embarassement in some instances!

It has spurred my feeder/wife on to use feminization as part of her dom personality, too... to the point of getting me bras and maternity clothes!

Now my fupa is at a size where it is getting more difficult to get at my penis, which further encourages her in my feminization, warning me that by 550 or 600 lbs, it will be buried to the point of appearing like a vagina anyway!

Gotta say, this is not something I originally sought in the fetish, but with the right partner it has been a really big turn on!

Not all fat women have big breasts and hips. And it takes a doctor to find the right combination of female hormones and anti-male hormones, which may or may not work.

Some fat women have almost no breasts or breasts that look like exactly like moobs....

johnxyz:
Not all fat women have big breasts and hips. And it takes a doctor to find the right combination of female hormones and anti-male hormones, which may or may not work.

HollyGainer13:
100% yes. It's my fantasy.

Mine, too!

yes please i really want a female

IM NOT TRANS BUT.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... womyn r ugly lmao

Yes , I wish I had a woman's body.
I would love to have soft silky skin, huge floppy, bouncing boobs, flabby thighs full of cellulite. I dream of being ultra feminine.

I've always been fascinated about finding out how it FEELS to be a woman, but not on a permanent basis

I've always had a female shaped body, and female shaped legs, big bum and belly, silky skin, no body hair, big floppy boobs. I wear a bra and body shaper, and always wear maternity clothes at home.
The feeling of being feminine is beyond compare. Would really love to change gender, but know I couldn't go through with it ,because of the mental and physical pain. ( I am straight). I dream every day, though, of being a "proper" sexy woman. Maybe one day I will.

I understand how you feel. I love dressing as a woman, especially when having sex! If I had the money, changing gender would be a dream come true!

Absolutely, it would be incredibly hot

Of course, that's why I do what I do !

Ill never be a fat gal in real life and know it..Will forever remain a male and that's ok, but this is the next best thing I've found. I have many dedicated followers on another sight and that makes me feel great but there are also the haters out there as well to deal with, which I do in my own way ! I've just found this sight and hope to meet some likeminded people that share "our thing" lol
attachment
attachment

Yes, this is my perfect fantasy ,to be fed and turned into obese women by a skinny female or transgender man.

do any guys want a female body ?9 months

A fantasy of mine is to have a group of fat women transfer their fat to me. Becoming immobile or nearly so. Especially heavy in the hips/ass. Somethings even going so far that one of them trades sexes with me afterwards & get me pregnant, with 8 or maybe more.

do any guys want a female body ?7 months

One of my female friends, encouraged to have sex with a fat guy, remarked, "It was just like fucking a fat woman who just happens to have a dick beneath those boobs and belly."

i do have fantasies where my ass and moobs take more of my weight. help if it thinned out my body hair, too. i don't know i'd want to be REALLY female looking, but enough to look like a soft, femme fatty might be super hot smiley

This has become a somewhat forced fantasy for me. Apologies in advance if this gets too specific.

I found out my body is not processing the testosterone it's making, which resulted in me having no sperm at all and my body slowly shutting down production of testosterone. Combined with the fact that my increased body fat does increase estrogen; my body is steadily softening all over, my fupa is erasing any proof of a penis, and my moobs are growing significantly.

I wish I had a Dom feeder who would make me get these useless nuts cut off. Who would fatten me until it looks like I have a vagina. Who would make me use breast pumps until I literally developed feminine breasts that produced milk. I would be completely trapped between genders, dressing as either a male or female at my feeder's command.

do any guys want a female body ?5 months

as someone who is trans, i have to say i am fascinated with all the positive responses to this topic. i had always admired fuller figured women, and made the decision a few years ago to gain. i put on over 40 pounds since i began and i have gone from a size 12 to a size 22. my breasts went from a 36 b cup to a 36 c cup. i was surprised - and very happily so - that a lot of gain went to my ass. the increased estrogen in my body - from what i take to develop my breasts and the fat i have gained - allowed the fat to be distributed to all the right places. the feeling of being rounder, softer, is something that is quite different than how i felt before i started my gain. sex has definitely been a lot better! there is more of me to touch, to grab hold of, there is more "me" there to feel and experience. it's the little things too like walking across a room and having my boobs jiggle. or putting on a tight pair of jeans and fighting to get them buttoned up and zipped up...i'm happy with it!

WannaBshe:
Ill never be a fat gal in real life and know it..Will forever remain a male and that's ok, but this is the next best thing I've found. I have many dedicated followers on another sight and that makes me feel great but there are also the haters out there as well to deal with, which I do in my own way ! I've just found this sight and hope to meet some likeminded people that share "our thing" lol

Awesome body.

Exciting gain.

I'm not a religious man- but I hope reincarnation is real, so I can come back in my next life as a massive woman who gets stuffed and pampered.

Not a guy (non-binary/maybe trans?), but this thought has crossed my mind quite a few times. Like, does the idea of having a fat body not appeal to me, or is it the idea of having a fat, 'male' body that doesn't appeal to me? If I eventually transition, would I want to look more like the femme people I'm attracted to, or would I still want to stay slim? I honestly don't know the answer to those questions - kinda interesting to think about.

not gonna lie it does seem very interesting to have a more pear shaped figure, and moobs to

Ive wanted to be a girl ever since 2nd grade. 8 years old. so uh... id LOVE to have a female body.

no i'm happy with my masculine fats (:

georgejorge:
Absolutely. I'm a bit too gender-fluid to have ever committed to transitioning to female, but I have always wanted to experience pregnancy and have a feminine body.

That's really hot!

Yeah. Well my fantasy is to have big boobs and a huge ass. smiley

Anthony810:
Yeah. Well my fantasy is to have big boobs and a huge ass. smiley

Also, super hot!

I love the forms of female obesity. Why not copy some things?

Rosechord:

Love your description! I don't know what it is, but I've always wanted to have a penis. It's an erotic thing, just have always wanted one to be able to hold onto, touch LOL But I wouldn't trade in my tits for the world! I want the best of both worlds! So often times in my play time, I'll wear a strap on underneath my pants for a day. Just love the thought of both of these lovely features. I think I've mentioned this on previous posts. But it's still a thing for me lol I often take pics with my huge jugs, and then shove a dildo in my pants, fix it so you can't even tell it's fake.

I have always had a thing for the bbw pear shape, huge boobs and pregnancy. i would stuff blankets to look preggo and started using punchballs filled with water to make massive boobs....sometimes i would fall asleep that way, was kinda weird waking up with huge boobs, huge ass and preggo belly.............

Ive always been a padder since I was a toddler. Recently I tried actual breast inflation with saline. Wow what fun. Some people inflate bellies to and it has a real impact. Nice new hobby I think.

Heres my boobs
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47754&sid=0a33ea11f4aaffee714ddb0c8fc4c929&start=15

Heres some guys inflated belly

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47830&sid=0a33ea11f4aaffee714ddb0c8fc4c929

So so because I don't care the body but if the girl are cutie and beautiful, I prefer that. Obviously

I initially struggled with the feminization of my body as I gained, and I sometimes still do when I am out in public among strangers.

I think that as we grow increasingly obese that both men and women start to morph into a more similar form, and for whatever reason that seems like a feminine form (likely because we associate softness with female parts) more than a masculine form... although there are lots of BHM bears out there who can prove this theory incorrect! Still, I think it's true for many, especially the really large (400 lbs +).

The emergence of my moobs was the thing that initially gave my body a feminine appearance, and I hated them! Growing further, now my genitals are buried in my fat, my hips have grown fat and wide, and my I've developed a big fat butt... all of which has given my body a more feminine appearance, which with the attention and affection of my feeder I have learned to accept (though I still wish I could lose the moobs).

But I did grow a beard, too! smiley

do any guys want a female body ?4 months

I've always thought that women were more beautiful, and combining that with my love of fat has made me want to take on the form of a bbw in my private time.

NaomiCloud:
I've always thought that women were more beautiful, and combining that with my love of fat has made me want to take on the form of a bbw in my private time.

This sums up my fetish pretty much.

To some degree, yes. Hips and ass? Sure. Moobs? Not really.

I already have a big belly, all I need now is a rounder fatter ass (at least 2x - 3x it's size) and my moobs to be a little bit bigger smiley
1 >> page 1 of 9   loading