Extreme obesity

Unhealthy?

HeavyWeaponsPie:
Honestly, health issues are a major turn on. Be it in myself or others. Just the fact that gluttony and fat has taken over that much, that their weight has gotten so out of control... Its amazing. I wish I could find others that agree. I'd love to find a female feeder to expand my body and degrade my health.

Same, I day dream of fat clogging my arteries n organs..
1 month

Unhealthy?

I've spent many years contemplating whether or not I was okay with being unhealthy as a result of gaining weight. And while honestly, I'm definitely scared of dying, I've finally accepted the fact that my health will not be the greatest as I gain weight lol. After so many years I just realized that my urges to gain aren't going anywhere so it leaves me no choice. And plus I just like eating junk fatty foods better so even if i wasnt into fat and gaining id rather be a bit unhealthy than have to give up eating foods that taste good and give me the satisfaction only foods that make you fat can
1 month

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:
I've spent many years contemplating whether or not I was okay with being unhealthy as a result of gaining weight. And while honestly, I'm definitely scared of dying, I've finally accepted the fact that my health will not be the greatest as I gain weight lol. After so many years I just realized that my urges to gain aren't going anywhere so it leaves me no choice. And plus I just like eating junk fatty foods better so even if i wasnt into fat and gaining id rather be a bit unhealthy than have to give up eating foods that taste good and give me the satisfaction only foods that make you fat can

I never understood the argument that eating healthy foods tastes bad. All that tells me is you can't cook for shit.

Which is a different problem.
1 month

Unhealthy?

Im not saying that healthy food can't neccessarily taste good, I just have a personal preference toward unhealthy junk food. Idk why but i just tend to crave more of processed type foods
1 month

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:
Im not saying that healthy food can't neccessarily taste good, I just have a personal preference toward unhealthy junk food. Idk why but i just tend to crave more of processed type foods

It's because of how you trained your brain. You can train your brain to enjoy pretty much anything if you are consistent about it. It's why people who eat healthy tend to find fast food gross.
1 month

Unhealthy?

Munchies:
It's because of how you trained your brain. You can train your brain to enjoy pretty much anything if you are consistent about it. It's why people who eat healthy tend to find fast food gross.

Can confirm, I dislike most fast food. Always have with a few exceptions. I enjoy eating out, but I would rather have a delicious curry with naan and pakoras, or barbecue brisket with tangy coleslaw and cornbread, or ma po tofu with egg rolls and hot and sour soup, or a big pastrami and Swiss on rye with a crisp green salad… Give me big flavors! A variety of textures! Temperature contrast! Rubs, sauces, marinades, cured meats, strong cheeses, luscious ripe fresh fruits and cool crunchy vegetables.

This is why truly stuffing myself is a special treat. I have expensive taste in food. (Yeah, there are some things I can make myself, but my homemade Indian and Chinese food game is still weak. Alas.)
1 month

Unhealthy?

Munchies:

Sweetfattie:
Can confirm, I dislike most fast food. Always have with a few exceptions. I enjoy eating out, but I would rather have a delicious curry with naan and pakoras, or barbecue brisket with tangy coleslaw and cornbread, or ma po tofu with egg rolls and hot and sour soup, or a big pastrami and Swiss on rye with a crisp green salad… Give me big flavors! A variety of textures! Temperature contrast! Rubs, sauces, marinades, cured meats, strong cheeses, luscious ripe fresh fruits and cool crunchy vegetables.

This is why truly stuffing myself is a special treat. I have expensive taste in food. (Yeah, there are some things I can make myself, but my homemade Indian and Chinese food game is still weak. Alas.)

We stan a queen who can cook.
1 month

Unhealthy?

Munchies:

Haha, right now I’m a much better baker than cook. I’m determined to learn though! I can do a lot of American dishes well, but I’m not familiar enough with the spices, herbs, and other flavorings from other parts of the world to know what a dish needs when I taste it. I can tell that my saag paneer doesn’t taste right, but what exactly is it missing? Hell if I know!
1 month

Unhealthy?

Munchies:

Sweetfattie:
Haha, right now I’m a much better baker than cook. I’m determined to learn though! I can do a lot of American dishes well, but I’m not familiar enough with the spices, herbs, and other flavorings from other parts of the world to know what a dish needs when I taste it. I can tell that my saag paneer doesn’t taste right, but what exactly is it missing? Hell if I know!

Feel you. But hey! Figuring it out is half the fun.

I will say sometimes it's not missing a spice. Rather, it's all about how you use the spice. For example, if you take your spices and heat them in a skillet on low, you unlock a bolder flavor.
1 month

Unhealthy?

Munchies:
Feel you. But hey! Figuring it out is half the fun.

I will say sometimes it's not missing a spice. Rather, it's all about how you use the spice. For example, if you take your spices and heat them in a skillet on low, you unlock a bolder flavor.

Oh god, toasting the spices. Somehow I always either burn them or don’t cook them enough. One of these days I want to take an Indian cooking class and get the teacher to show me exactly how it’s done. It’s probably practice and repetition, but I can only screw up dinner so many times before I go back to something I know I can do. 😅
1 month
123   loading