Extreme obesity

Unhealthy?

Munchies:
Feel you. But hey! Figuring it out is half the fun.

I will say sometimes it's not missing a spice. Rather, it's all about how you use the spice. For example, if you take your spices and heat them in a skillet on low, you unlock a bolder flavor.

Sweetfattie:
Oh god, toasting the spices. Somehow I always either burn them or don’t cook them enough. One of these days I want to take an Indian cooking class and get the teacher to show me exactly how it’s done. It’s probably practice and repetition, but I can only screw up dinner so many times before I go back to something I know I can do. 😅

What I do it put it on low, put the spices in a cold pan, and rake them off when I can smell them more strongly.
1 month

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:
Im not saying that healthy food can't neccessarily taste good, I just have a personal preference toward unhealthy junk food. Idk why but i just tend to crave more of processed type foods

I feel the exact same way, i just crave unhealthy greasy junkfood so much more, than a healthy meal,
Overeating on junkfood just makes me feel soo good, its gived me a full felling i cant gain with anything else.
Also it makes gives me nice food coma after wich i love so much 😅
At this point i visit macdonalds or burgerking almost everyday on my way home from work and i always get a minimum of 5 cheeseburgers with extra cheese and a large milkshake or 2, and it just hits the spot🤩🤩
I almost sound like an addict in this post 😂
1 month

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:
Im not saying that healthy food can't neccessarily taste good, I just have a personal preference toward unhealthy junk food. Idk why but i just tend to crave more of processed type foods

The***teen:
I feel the exact same way, i just crave unhealthy greasy junkfood so much more, than a healthy meal,
Overeating on junkfood just makes me feel soo good, its gived me a full felling i cant gain with anything else.
At this point i visit macdonalds or burgerking almost everyday on my way home from work and i always get a minimum of 5 cheeseburgers with extra cheese and a large milkshake or 2, and it just hits the spot🤩🤩

You probably are.

To be clear, junkfood isn't inherently addictive. But you can develop an addiction to literally anything.
1 month

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:

The***teen:

Munchies:
You probably are.

To be clear, junkfood isn't inherently addictive. But you can develop an addiction to literally anything.

Yes i know, same goes for my energy drinks, i also developed an addiction for those, i drink several liter daily, its to the point where i get moody and cant function proberly without them😂
1 month
123   loading