Gaining

Weight gain app

I am a Computer Science major and for a little while now I have been contemplating making an app that would cater to our community. No more using Calorie Counting apps in order to help you gain weight I am talking an application that would be like a digital feeder or helper in your journey to gain weight. I was hoping to get people's opinions about how viable such an app would be, if anyone would be interested in such an app, and if there are any developers who currently are members on the site if they would be interested in working on such an app. 
7 years

Weight gain app

What kinds of features would you look for in such an app? Especially if it were geared toward feedees and gainers.
7 years

Weight gain app

I love this idea! Some features that I'd like to see are recipes, meal reminders,a place to track weight/measurements and a directory of local restaurants that deliver. Well, those are the realistic features I can think of anyway.
7 years

Weight gain app

Thank you for the ideas. Now all I need is to get people to help with the project. I currently have two jobs and am working on another app but was hoping to find some developers in the community who would help make this app come to fruition for the good of the community as a whole.
7 years

Weight gain app

Hi Fudge, I kind of forgot about this but if you would be interested I can start working on developing it. I just don’t know because the Android and apple stores are selective how we would get them approved!
3 years

Weight gain app

Yes that would be the idea. If anyone knows any other developers I would be looking to build this with a team of people from the community!
3 years

Weight gain app

I would absolutely love this!

I am not a programmer by any means, but I'm pretty good at researching things?

But I would LOVE to have this as an app
3 years

Weight gain app

I know it doesn't cover everything here but ironically I've been using the Myfitnesspal app for over a year and my gain skyrocketed.

You can easily set your goals to gain weight, record all your food and see when you've hit your daily goals. Seeing that you're just a few hundred calories off your goal for the day can be incredibly motivating and you can record loads of data - I've been tracking not just my weight but my measurements like waist, hips etc. Seeing the rising line on the charts is always exciting!
3 years

Weight gain app

A feature that was a reminder to eat would be awesome. Even a weight tracker with BMI calculation ... how about a weight or BMI goal?

I don't think getting this approved on the Apple and Play sites would be an issue.

There are people who medically need to gain, you can always make a nod toward those.
3 years

Weight gain app

I’d like it to tell me what to eat for the day.
3 years